Ramen || Daisuke x Fem!Reader

💬🖥️💁 i n f o r m a t i o n 💁🖥️💬

Type: random fluff ig?

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

You were a country girl, so you didn't have a nice, warm and relaxing apartment

You were a country girl, so you didn't have a nice, warm and relaxing apartment. Your family was in the farming industry, it was always like that from the start. But you weren't complaining as to say, the cottage you lived in may have been dainty but it was quiet and warm.

How did you meet Daisuke Kambe in such a state? Well, the Kambe family owned a farm you help your father in and he happened to be visiting with his father. The both of you became very close friends when you met, and he'd visit the farm often whenever he had a chance. It was only occasionally though, considering you lived in the country side.

But after what happened to his parents, he stopped visiting you. You couldn't actually go to the Kambe Estate, considering you didn't have enough money to transport and the only best you could do was send letters daily.

A few weeks later, a letter came from the Estate. Although, it disappointed you when it wasn't from Daisuke. But it did surprised you when it was from Daisuke's grandmother. You opened the letter, eager for what was the content of it.

Dear Y/N,

I apologize in behalf of Daisuke for not replying to your multiple letters for the past weeks. Unfortunately, he doesn't have any desire to reply to them. But don't worry, I'm sure he'll reply himself after he copes with his parent's death. Especially his Mother's, it has taken a big toll on him. I hope you understand and continue to do a great job on the farm along with your father.

Blessings, Kikuko Kambe.

Ever since Daisuke's grandmother wrote that letter, you stopped writing and focused more on farm work and school. It actually surprised him when the Kambe butler stopped telling Daisuke of your letters. It slightly saddened him when his grandmother told him that you stopped writing due to him not replying at all. Although, his grandmother didn't told him about her letter to you.