Helro

Ok, so, wow. 

Its been over 2 months since I last updated this lmao. 

So, y'all got lucky. I was actually about to decide to dIsCoNtInUe this book, since its been so long and I still had barely come up with some other ideas, but yesterday, while I was waiting for the school bus to bring me to the place that causes a lot of my misery, I was brainstorming with @Merkiplier101 (or I dunno actually idk we were just talkin' while standing on a pathway-) and I may or may have not come up with some plot elements that could actually get this story an actual fucking plot line? 

Just, please don't judge me if it sucks, I'm still gonna be working the plot line as I go along- 

So, yeah, I guess. Just know that during these 2 past months, I haven't been COMPLETELY lazy and unproductive. 

I've released one of my many book ideas into public. It's titled "Street Rascals", so maybe some of you have checked it out if you've looked through my profile, and maybe some of you haven't. 

Though, currently it only has one, measly chapter since I lost my motivation again for a few weeks before I knew where I was actually gonna go with it, but the second chapter is probably half-way completed by now. 

I think. 

I also have a oneshot book dedicated to making Tommy SUFFER in ANGST, and I have a couple drafts that I just need to add a couple more hundred words to before I publish them. 

Also just need to say, thank you ALL so much for your patience with this book, though like I've done to hundreds many other books, you may have just added this to your library from scrolling through tags, read it, maybe made a few comments here and there, saw that it hasn't been updated in a while, and then just left it alone before going off to read some other books on this place of infinite imagination. 

So, back onto topic, the next chapter SHOULD be coming out maybe the second Saturday or Sunday of spring break? And it'll involve Ranboo too, so we can go ahead and jump into the new character concept without having to fix it in somehow later. 

So, I hope this explanation satisfies you, and I guess I'll be on my way, either writin' shit, readin' shit, or playing ARK or Moincreft. 

Thank you all again for all of your patience and understanding!

Fox out!(god I haven't used this phrase in a while-) 

~Tigercool

Edit: So, yeah, remember when I told you that I was gonna update this shit dump of a book like, last Saturday or something? Yeah, sorry, gonna have to wait a lil' bit longer 'cause school's being such a goddamn ass-