Au Info

So, another book!

Why do I keep creating books, I must ask myself.......

But anyways!

Here's a little info on Tommy and Tubbo:

Name: Tommy (insert last name)

Role: Caretaker of hostile mobs

Personality: Tommy is still.......Tommy, but less impulsive, and is a little more softer. But, he will become overprotective when something (Humans ofc) approaches Tubbo or the mobs.

 But, he will become overprotective when something (Humans ofc) approaches Tubbo or the mobs

Name: Tubbo (insert last name here)

Role: Caretaker of passive (or passive-agressive) mobs

Personality: Tubbo is a real softie, and is probably the most caring person you'll ever meet. Though, do not underestimate Tubbo, because if he needs to fight, he will fight.

Background info on Tommy: Tommy was dumped into a river in a loose basket as a smol child, and due to the river leading out to a giant ocean, it was a miracle that Tommy survived for so long, and that the basket held out as long as it did, long enough that Tommy ended up on the seashore of the island that he, Tubbo, and the mobs now inhabit. Tommy was taken in by the mobs, suprisingly, and was raised by them for a while before he was old enough to start to be able to do stuff on his own. As his compassion for the mobs grew, a few years later, Tommy decided to take up the role of caring for the mobs alongside his best friend, Tubbo.

Background info on Tubbo: Tubbo grew up in an abusive village, where everyone shunned him for being supposedly "useless at everything" except for bee-keeping. One night, Tubbo sneaked out at night and was greeted by a Phantom, who allowed Tubbo onto his back and flew Tubbo to the island as the bees flew alongside him. There, Tubbo met Tommy, and the two hit it off instantly. A few years later, just like Tommy did, his great compassion for the mobs let Tubbo take up the role of caring for the mobs that inhabited the island alongside Tommy.

Here are the characters that will be included in this AU:

Philiza

Wilbur Soot

Technoblade

ItsFundy

Tommyinnit 

Tubbo

Dream

GeorgeNotFound

SapNap

Skeppy

BadBoyHalo

Ranboo

Jack Manifold

Niki Nihachu

Please do not kill me for not fully knowing that many people-

Anyways, a few others facts on Tommy and Tubbo:

•Like the picture says, Tubbo always wears goggles in this Au to not anger Enderman and such.

•Tommy and Tubbo don't know english, well, I mean, Tubbo knows a bit, but it's hard to understand because they both mostly speak the language of the mobs. The closest their language can get to human speech overall is what the Witches speak.

•Due to their island being so far away from any human civilization, they don't realize that there are others of their kind until the (others) come.

•Both Tommy and Tubbo care for the Witches, and treat them like elderly Aunts.

•The bees from Tubbo's village is what made the overwhelming bee population on the island, because before Tubbo got there, there were no bees that inhabited the island.

And that should be all! You can ask me questions about this book at any time if you have a question or if you are confused by anything, and I hope you enjoy this book!

Fox Out!

~Tigercool