Chapter 5

No POV

After Tubbo and Tommy went back to Tommy's hut and tried to calm their nerves with their own special techniques (Tommy screaming into a pillow and Tubbo cuddling with Tommy-), the pair decided that they would go over to the witches for some advice, since they always seem to know how to deal with any situation, whether it be big or small.

While the duo were walking over to the swamp area of the island, a few rabbits hopped up to them and accompained the boys on their small trek to the biome that was off to the coast of the island, and split off onto their own paths when they made it to the edge of the said biome.

Soon, they came across one of the many witch huts that were littered all around the swamp, and they climed the ladder and knocked on the door to be greeted with on of their favorite......."aunts", as the teens like to think of them as, and she beckoned us inside before closing the door.

After the two boys got settled down on a small, 2-seated couch that was across from a tiny green chair that the witch, who's name was Illairia, liked to sit and relax in.

"So, what seems to be the problem this time? Is it going to be about those creatures that have showed up on the shores of our island?" Illairia asked, and chuckled when she saw their dumbfounded expression. "Don't be suprised, this island has such a large population that any interesting rumors or news travels around the place to every corner of the island."

The boys slowly nodded at the information and question, and Tubbo decided that it was his turn to speak for the duo.

"So, as you know, there are these weird beings that showed up on our island, and they speak a language that none of us have ever heard before. Wait, now that I think about it, I may have understood a few of the words that they were speaking. Ms. Illairia, is there something wrong with me?" Tubbo asked, and the duo stared at the old witch as she sighed, and gazed at the pair with soft eyes.

"I knew that there would eventually be a day, where this topic would eventually be brung up. Both of you come from a large, diverse and unique species of mammals called "humans". The reason why you do not know this, is because you never got a chance to be with your own kind and learn their way."

"Tommy, we found you in a broken basket on the shores of this island, which had carried you all the way from a small river that ran along the side of a village that was built by your own kind. Maybe your parents did not want you, or maybe you had crawled into the basket by accident, and had tumbled into the river, for we were never meant to find out why you had been floated here, alone, instead of with your own kind."

"Tubbo, when we found you, you hade been neglected and abused by your own town, with the bees that you see now around the island as your only friends, until a Phantom that watched you from the night clouds soon had enough of the village's treatment towards you. At midnight, he whisked you away to the safety of this island, where we raised you as our own. That may be why you were able to make out a bit of what those beings were speaking. For now, I suggest that you take some time for yourselves to allow your mind to accept this information, for it may be a lot to take in." Illairia explained, and the boys remained speechless, before they nodded, thanked Illairia for the information, and quickly raced out of the small hut. 

   ☆Time Skip brought to you by Tubbo stress-eating carrots☆

Tommy was sitting on his couch with Tubbo curled up against his right side, softly snoring, for he had fallen asleep from too much stress while they were cuddling each other.(Ya'll should know by now that this is just a very close PLATONIC relationship, not one where they are romantically or sexually((ew)) attracted to each other. They are simply the bestest of friends. Please respect that.)

While Tubbo was sleeping, Tommy was thinking over every single question in his head.

They were humans?

So, all the mobs except for the young ones knew that they weren't one of them, but were from a species that had casted them out from their shelter?

Were they somehow distantly related to the people that had come onto the island without permission or warning?(Tommy hoped not)

Did I seriously forget to do all my chores today?

What am I going to make for dinner?

As Tommy was zoned out into his head, he almost didn't feel Tubbo start to shift around a little bit and wake up, and snapped out of his trace just to see his best friend yawn and slowly get up from his former position.

"You have a nice nap?" Tommy asked, and Tubbo nodded groggily, trying to rub the last of the sleepiness out of his eyes, before he swung his legs over the couch side.

"I think I know what we're gonna do." Tubbo said blankly, surprising Tommy.

"What exactly?" Tommy replied, and Tubbo turned to face Tommy with a small grin forming on the brunettes mouth( idk why but I'm uncomfortable with saying the word l i p s-).

"Alright, so here's the plan....."

Mmmmmm, another cliffhanger. D e l i c i o u s. I dunno whether to be sorry or not, but I seriously just ran out of ideas-Eh, don't worry, I'll probabaly be replenished tomorrow. Sorry for not updating in 2 days, I just didn't really have the motivation, and............school..........So, ANYWAYS! Wait, before I sign out, I just wanna say that when Tommy streamed today (for me it's December 19-), it was hilarious! The best laugh I've had in a while, actually. You can see the screenshots I took of the stream in my Randomness book. Also people kept spamming that Dream was still watching from the forest. Actually, did anyone watch the stream? No? Oh. Well, Anyways, Hope you enjoyed, Thanks for reading, and Fox Out!

~Tigercool