Chapter 3

No POV

The island seemed to be in a state of silence as the next day soon came to an end, and as you can see that Tommy and Tubbo were heading back to their hut to get ready to sleep, the group of adults had just docked their boats at the edge of the island and had hopped out, before strecthing themselves due to being cramped in a small area for so long.

As the mobs went to sleep(except for the nocturnal ones that guarded around their houses and Tommy and Tubbo's), the adults were setting up their tents.

Let's get a closer look at them now, shall we?

A group of 4 of them were huddled around a rather large fire while another set up a tent. One of the ones that were around the campfire had floofy brown hair and a signature beanie that always sat atop his head, and wore a brown button-up shirt with very dark blue pants on, and black and white shoes. His name is Wilbur. The other one around the fire had a green and white bucket hat on top of his head and blond hair with a green shirt slightly identical to Tubbo's, and wore brown pants. His name was Philiza. The younger one that was around the campfire was basically a humanoid red fox with human clothes. His name was Fundy. The one that was setting up the tent has a pink button-up shirt and also had brown pants on, and had long, strawberry pink hair that was tied into a braid that almost reached his waist. His name was Technoblade.

Over to the side of the others was another group of 3, for they were all huddled around a campfire, laughing about something a male with blond hair, a green hoodie, and a mysterious white mask, had said. The others that sat with the masked man were both male and all seemed to be very close. 

One of the males was a (short) brit with a blue T-shirt and brown pants(jeez people sure like brown pants) that always wore goggles over their eyes, while the other wore a black, long-sleeved shirt with a white T-shirt over it that had a flame symbol on the middle. On top of the male's head was a signature white headband accompanied by raven-black hair and black pants.

The 3's names was Dream, George, and SapNap.

In the middle of the two groups sat a partnership of 2 people. One of the humans had a blue hoodie with a tuft of black hair sticking out from underneath the hood, and had hazel-brown eyes and.......black pants. Everyone wears pants, I guess. Also, the person's name was Skeppy.

The other had emerald-green eyes that were currently expressing excitement as they glittered with happiness, and had a black hoodie with a line of red at the edges. He also wore........b r o w n  p a n t s. This male's name is Darryl.

This group of 9 humans had found the island by traveling on boat for almost 3 days without any sense of direction, and had wound up on the island's shore just in time for the sun to set.

With nowhere else to go to, the group had decided to rest on the island's shores for the night before checking out the rest of the island the next day.

(And now, for Wattpad book logic to commence.)

                          ☆TIME SKIP brought to you by Skeppy's snoring☆

                                                        Techno's POV

I was the first to wake up out of all of us, and as I sat up, my back started to ach from the unusually uncomfortable ground of this island's shores. Why did I even agree to come along on this trip? I could be farming potatoes endlessly right now. That would've sounded nicer if it wasn't for the fact that I would have to find a way to use all of them after I was done.

I stretched a little bit, before putting on some clothes I considered ideal, and I stepped outside to be met with the cool, salty-smelling air of the ocean slapping my face refreshingly.

I decided that now would be the best time to have a little alone time away from the group, so I chose to go ahead an search through the island that we had sailed onto.

First  it started off as a dense jungle that was filled with a comfortable silence, before it switched over to a forest filled with all types of trees in it. This confused me, as I had never seen this type of phenomenon before.

I started examining the leaves of one of the many large spruce trees of the forest, when I heard a little bit of noise that sounded like some clacking of a skeleton, some groaning that sounded like a zombie, and the sound of a......slime? What would a slime be doing in a forest like this?

I quickly walked through the forest towards the sound, when I pushed aside a bush to see an especially weird sight that confused me even more.

I need to tell the others about this.

                                                        Tommy's POV

I was beginning to doubt why I even needed an alarm clock anymore, because now I was always waking up 5 minutes before the damn thing even went off.

After a few minutes of not remembering where the off button was, I went ahead and threw the clock out of the window, and waited a few moments for my mind to clear of fuzziness before realizing my actions. Well, I know for a fact that Tubbo isn't going to be happy about that.

I went ahead and slipped on my regular clothes, and remembered to grab my special pair of gloves on the way out, but just as I stepped outside the door, a shriek of terror echoed through the entire island that was so loud it probably woke everyone up.

Except this scream wasn't full of playfullness.

It was full of fear.

Yayyyyyyy.....cliffhanger, I think? Yeah, sorry for leavin' ya at that. I just wanted to get the chapter out because I was stressing about not updating for a few days. Blame school. Not me. Please. Anyways, Hope you enjoyed, Thanks for reading, and Fox Out!

~Tigercool