Chapter 2

Tubbo's POV

Just as I finished picking all of the dropped eggs from the chickens, a loud mooing sound could be heard right next to my head, which almost made me drop all the fragile eggs I had in my arms.

I turned to look at the cow that had scared the living life out of me, and saw that the cows and sheep were completely out of hay.

I sighed, and hurried over to the chest where I put the eggs before rushing over to the farms. After picking up a bunch of wheat into a large basket and planting it all back, I jogged back over to the sheep and cow's pen and stepped inside, before dumping all the hay into the tray and quickly stepping back to allow them to eat.

Then, after I got out of the pen, I was met with a pack of hungry-looking wolves, which made me basically instinctively run over to the meat house as all the wolves followed, and I grabbed so much meat that I had to kick the door back open.

I dumped all the meat onto the grass floor, and heaved a sigh of content as the wolves "wolfed" down their 3rd meal of the day.

Then, I decided that it was time to go see if the Enderman needed anything, and then after that I would go get Tommy to come help me give the Witches and Vindicators some stuff.

Hopefully his tasks aren't going too badly today.

                                                              Tommy's POV

Oh, I hated today.

Every single mob that I was caring for was literally swarming me, either wanting more food, had a small problem that they didn't know they could solve themselves, or wanted to play. It was honestly getting annoying, but I kept it in. These mobs were the ones that I was caring for anyways.

The next mob that came up to me was a smol Wither Skeleton, who had lost their stone sword and couldn't find it anywhere.

I internally sighed and walked around with the young skele until we found it somehow tossed onto a bush that was off to the side. After that was resolved, I walked back towards the sea to start on my chores for then guardians that literally guarded the entire island's perimeter and the drowns that usually had nothing to do with life, because they were already dead.

As soon as I put on my turtle helmet and hopped into the salty water, a few baby guardians and drowns swam up to me, even accompanied by a squid and a turtle that was watching over them.

"Mr. TomTom! Can you play with us? We're boooored." One of the guardians asked, and I chuckled before patting his head.

"Of course. But first I have to finish my chores, ok?" I responded, and they all nodded and swam away to go try to find something to do in the meantime. At least today isn't too bad.

After I gave the adults some fish to eat, I played a rather exhilarating game of underwater tag with the group of mobs, with a few more younglings joining in, before I had to leave to complete the rest of my chores. They let me go when I assured them that I would play with them a little more later.

I would reckon that today was just another normal day, but you never know what could go wrong.

I saw Tubbo run up to me, and I followed him as we walked towards the Witch's huts, to which we would the after go to the Vindicator's.

                                                                      No POV

Over on a land far away from the island were a group of adults that seemed to be excitedly chattering about some sort of adventure, and as the sun started to set, they had made up a makeshift house that was built of dirt with torches and beds inside.

The group of adults fell asleep just as the moon started to rise, and as morning came again, they rose from their slumber and gathered all their things, before they set out into the oceans, riding in oak boats that seemed to fit the scenery perfectly.

What they didn't know, was that after a few more days of traveling aimlessly, they would come across something that would amaze them, and change the course of their life.

Let's just leave it on that. I'm hoping to get another chappy out today, and also, dangit it ain't at 1000+ words yet-BUT, I promise ya that hopefully these chapters will get longer, and longer, and longer, and longer, and-Ok I'll stop. Sorry if these chapters seem bland, it's been a while since I wrote, and I'm trying to adjust my writing form so that I'm comfortable with it, which mean, so far, no action. There will probably be action in the next chapter tho. Also, sorry for seeming like this book is going by too fast, it's really just how I write. School is starting to get to me-So, anyways, Hope you enjoyed, Thanks for reading, and Fox Out!~Tigercool