A/N Update Schedule

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA-

So, yeah, as you can see, this short little "Author's Note" here is gonna be about my update schedule.

So, recently, and I promise you nothing bad has happened, I haven't just been getting that much motivation and inspiration to write chapters for this book. NONONO, I ain't discontinuing this book, not at all, I'm just informing you that it takes me a while to try to scrape up another chapter for this book and get it finished.

So, instead of failing at trying to update this every other day, Ima try to update this book every 2 days.

Sorry for having to make you wait, its just that inspiration and motivation, one of the many most important factors to being able to write stuff, is hard to be hit with these days, and even though I have WAY too much time on my hands (I literally played Minecraft for the entire day and I was way too bored), I still couldn't rack up anything for this book, and would end up getting side-tracked into writing another random oneshot for my oneshot books.

I hope you get what I mean. I mean, my mind is literally s p l i t mentally right now, because one part wants to do other stuff like look through Wattpad, one part wants to start writing something but doesn't know what to write, one part wants to play Minecraft, and the last part wants to just relax and blast music in my room.

So, yeah. I hope you can understand.

Fox Out!

~Tigercool

P.S. Do you guys think that you could suggest some angsty Tommyinnit books in the meantime? They help give me some more ideas for books like the one that I'm writing right now, and I've literally read through like, 40 of 'em, and I can't find any more ;-;