Friday 27th June 2014

Taylor’s P.O.V

“See you guys, thanks for the advice Max. See you tomorrow yeah?” I spoke to Max Martin as I left Big Machine Records Studio in L.A a little after 9.30pm. “Yeah you will. Breakfast?” I nodded before leaving and getting in the SUV that was always provided for me since I hadn’t driven myself anywhere for the last four years. “Evening Miss Swift, where too?” my bodyguard Paul asked as I slid into the backseat. “Just back to the hotel.”
“Sure. You’re not staying at your house this time?” Paul asked me. I shook my head and said, “No, I’m only here until tomorrow afternoon so it doesn’t make sense to stay at the L.A home for a night.” I watched Paul nod his head and then he said that it was a decent call. Five minutes later he dropped me outside my hotel and I made my way inside and upstairs. Pushing open the heavy door with an exasperated sigh I collapsed onto the bed in my room. But before I could move to change and go to sleep my phone rang, glancing at the caller I.D I didn’t want to answer but I knew they would keep calling so I hit ‘accept’. 

“Hi Jake, what do you want?” I asked into the phone while I took off my heels.
“Nothing really I just wanted to talk to you about your song, All too well.” I felt my heart drop, I panicked and he knew it, “oh come on don’t play the innocent card. We both know it’s about me. So how about I come over and return the scarf to you?” I held my breath and then without me realising it I said “Okay,”
“Perfect I’ll be there soon Taylor.” I hung up as his words chilled me. But at least I was getting my scarf back. I decided to call someone but I didn’t know who would understand. Selena? No. Demi? No. Ed? Yes Ed, I’ll call Ed. So I did.

Ed’s P.O.V

"Man this is nice. Right Stu?” I glanced around for my manager who had taken me house shopping in Nashville. “Oh yeah, real nice Eddy but listen when you’re in London you are still going to stay with us right?”
"Of course Stu but I like this place so yes.” Stu nodded and I signed the paperwork before we left and I headed to the studio at Big Machine where Scott Borchetta let me record when I was in town sometimes. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as I pulled it out I saw Taylor’s name flash across the screen. “Hey there Taylor, how’s L.A treating you?”
“Hey Ed, it’s good but listen I need some advice.”
“Sure love, what’s it about?” I heard her take a deep breath and I was praying she wouldn’t say ‘Jake’ but, “Jake…” I took a large breath and said,
“Tay,”
“Yes I know Ed, what do I do. He’s coming to bring me my scarf.”
“From two years ago? Honestly Tay, you are asking for trouble. He is dangerous and you know it.”
“Yes Ed, I know what do I do now?” I took a breath then amazingly spoke gently and said, “You accept the scarf and take no bullshit.” I told her in a matter of fact way. “Sounds great Ed. Thanks for the advice, oh shit. There goes the door. Call you later?” I heard her voice pleading so I said okay and we hung up. I picked up my guitar and began to strum the chords to A-Team.

Taylor’s P.O.V

The knocking on the door seemed to grow more impatient as I made my way across the hotel room. Opening the door a large shadow cast over me and Jake stood up tall. Really tall, like taller than me even. “Hello Taylor. I have your scarf mind if I come in?”
“S-sure, come in Jake.” I said in a timid voice now believing when Ed said that this was asking for trouble. “So where’s the scarf Jake?”
“Hmm, oh I didn’t bring it. Thought this could be our little get back together party.” I froze out of fear and realised in a minute what was about to happen. But before I could open my mouth his hand whipped across my face, the deafening slap echoed around the room and I cursed myself for getting myself in this position. “Well, well. What type of song are you going to write now Tay-whore?” I glared at Jake from my position held against the wall. I didn’t answer and he slapped me again and again until I felt my world drain slowly as everything faded to black. The last thing that I was aware of was a voice shouting to get away from her. It sounded a lot like my mom.