All in

Taylor’s P.O.V

I woke up yesterday with Ed’s arms around me but as I woke up today I found myself alone. Hearing strange noises coming from the bathroom I sat up in bed, looking down at my tank top I swore that I had gotten bigger overnight. “Stop staring at it baby.” I looked up and all of a sudden a smile came across my face. Ed was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, towel tucked around his waist and a toothbrush hanging from his mouth, “I can’t help it I swear I’m bigger.” I watched Ed smile and head back to the bathroom to spit out, “you’re not bigger Taylor but if you were/are then that’s a good thing.” He stated coming back out of the bathroom and sitting on the edge of the bed, it was then that I noticed the duvet on the floor and Ed’s pillow. I gasped and he followed my vision. “Oh yeah that…” he stated smiling at me. “Oh god, did I kick you out of bed?” I asked nervously. Ed laughed.
“No you didn’t, but since you took over the bed I slept on the floor since 6.00am.” I quickly glanced at the clock it was 8.24am. “You slept there for how long?” I questioned suspecting it was like ten minutes if that. “About ten minutes then I took a shower and made breakfast.” He stated. Gesturing to the fruit next to me “Oh, why thank-you Ed,” I said as I leaned over and kissed him.
“You are more than welcome love.” He stated reaching for my bump. “How’s the little one today? Ready to fly and see nana and granddad?” he asked staring at me with his pale blue eyes.
“I think that they are good. You sure you wanna come to Nashville?” I asked in a shy voice. Ed carefully wiped a stray hair from my face and then kissed me again before stating. “I want to be wherever you are.” I smiled and looked down at my hands and duvet. Ed’s hand encased mine as I lifted my gaze to meet his, seeing his smiling face I moved slightly and lay back down as he grinned and got up to get dressed. I lazily watched him before sitting back up and reaching for the fruit Ed had prepared for me. “So uhm Taylor, I was wondering if I could ask you something?” Turning to face Ed I nodded and he said, “Okay so now that we are officially dating how would you feel about us going public? Or when would you want to?” He spoke so fast that I hardly heard him, but amazingly I motioned him closer to me and said, “Grab your phone.” He looked at me puzzled.
“Why?” I shrugged my shoulders and said,
“Because we are taking a selfie and posting it on Instagram.” He nodded his head and smiled.
“How about we start with our entwined hands and build it up?” he suggested as I smiled and we took the picture and I posted it to my page. Instantly turning off the phone as it was simply a picture of entwined hands.

Three hours later we boarded my plane for Nashville, my parents knew Ed was arriving with me and that we were staying with them while we were there. It amazed me that they weren’t fazed when I said that we would share my old room. As the plane left the tarmac I snuggled into Ed’s shoulder while we ascended. “Eddd…” I moaned into his shoulder.
“What Tay?” he asked peering down at me once we were in the air. I smiled at him and then asked
“Can I sit on you and cuddle in?” He smiled at me and motioned me to stand and move.
“Of course you can, you don’t ever have to ask.” I smiled and nodded as I got comfortable on his lap, turning my head so I could still talk to him I found him looking at me and he motioned to my bump as I nodded he began to rub it. I soon drifted off but woke two hours later to hear Ed talking to my bump. Keeping my eyes closed I listened to him tell stories about RED Tour and how it was to be around me and I found it cute.

 Ed’s P.O.V

Taylor had been asleep for nearly half an hour when I realised that I was still gently caressing the bump. I knew going back to Nashville was what she needed right now and I was almost sure that she was due for another scan and would try and make it so I didn’t go but she didn’t have a choice, I was here to stay and I needed to be there. Upon realising I was still rubbing the bump I decided to talk to it since a few articles had said that if you talk to it then it will recognize your voice after it’s born which sounds cool to me. As gently as I could I began to speak, “so little one, you don’t know me yet but I’m sure you have heard my voice a few times in the past two days. So I’m Ed and I love your mommy so much that it hurts, she is the most wonderful person in the world. So kind and loving and although you may not have met her yet you will love her too, now your mommy has been having a rough time lately so I think that you and me are going to have to team up and be super cute once you’re here so she will be happy all the time. What do you think little one, huh?” I spoke about the RED Tour and just kept soothing the bump as Taylor slept on. “…then mommy told me ‘god Ed just eat the burger’ and then she progressed to eat half of my chips on me. She’s a sneaky one that mommy but hopefully when you are bigger she won’t eat your chips.” A little while later I felt Taylor stir slightly but I kept on talking and by this stage it had been two hours and I was talking about England. “…so maybe when your bigger we can go and see Big Ben and maybe even meet the Queen or King? Possibly I really don’t know…”

“Aww Ed, you’re so cute talking like that.” I glanced down and saw Taylor looking back at me, kissing her cheek I stated, “well someone has to warn the poor kid about your band, your family and you.” She laughed and said, “well now I don’t feel so bad about talking about you to the baby this morning after I went to the bathroom at some ridiculous hour.” Grinning at her I stated,
“Well she has to be warned about Uncle Ed,” I state testing the boyfriend waters. I instantly see her tense and she moves rather quickly for a pregnant woman back to her seat and buckles in. “What, was it something I said Taylor?” almost wanting a response. Watching her shake her head and that’s when I couldn’t stay quiet, “well I’m going to be Uncle Ed. Right?” I question looking at her. Realising instantly that I was practically saying that’s what I wanted. “Oh yeah uhm I guess I just assumed…”
“Assumed what baby?” I ask glancing at her looking at her bump and resting a hand on it.
“I assumed that since you are my boyfriend that you would want to be daddy?” She stated as my heart burst with happiness. “Of course, I would love to. I just didn’t know if it was something you wanted because we never talked about it but I would love to be daddy.” I grinned at her as she smiled back, “really Ed, like honestly.”
“Nappy changes, feeding and walks in the park. I’m totally there and as long as you are by my side I’ll be the happiest man alive.” She smiled at me and then I noticed she went a little quiet. “What, what’s up? Kicking again?”
“No, but I was wondering if the daddy wanted to come to the scan this afternoon to find out the sex?” she asked turning to face me. I didn’t say a word just leaned over the seats as we touched down and kissed her, placing a hand on the bump at the same time before we unbuckled and within an hour were sitting on her parents couch telling them we were together while they smiled knowingly at us stating they knew it all along.