The House

Taylor’s P.O.V

The house that Ed had shown me was absolutely gorgeous. It was brick and the best part of the whole house was once we got outside and away from the real estate lady and her questions Ed surprised me with the best view ever. Standing at the bottom end of the infinity pool staring at the house and as I turned to Ed with tears in my face I said, “I love you.” To which he turned and said back, “Not as much as I love you two. Let’s go sign those papers and get my parents. Half an hour later the house was ours just after new year’s. Ed was letting me keep the apartment for when we needed to work in Nashville late and rather than drive back to Hendersonville we would stay in the city. I was so unbelievably happy with my life, I rested a hand on my large bump whilst Ed caressed the other one as our driver drove us to the airport. They were coming because I was pregnant and Ed didn’t want to drive with it being so close to Christmas. I didn’t blame him and three hours later we were sat at my parents place with Ed’s parents talking about Christmas and what we were all doing. Ed turned to me and said, “We should leave now.” I yawned and pushed myself further into his arm before he bade goodbye to everyone and we left. Ed’s parents were staying with mine and we were going back to the apartment to get things organized for the next day. “Come on Tay, time to stand up.” Ed stated as he stood and slowly dragged me to my feet mumbling about how we had been up all day. “Oh gosh Ed why didn’t you tell us she could have slept upstairs for a bit.” I glanced at my mom with tired eyes. “Now what fun would that be missing Christmas Eve?” I questioned. Mom made her way over to me and said, “In a year you will be thinking about all the fun things that you will be doing. Go home and get some rest, we will see you both tomorrow.” Mom states as she presses a kiss to my forehead. I mumbled incoherently as Ed moved us back to the car.