thirteen

Carter Furore

Carter Furore

He took my bottom lip between his teeth, his hand skimming down my side before r-

My eyes opened to the feeling of someone hitting me with a pillow while the other laughed hysterically. I looked around and saw Remi bent over, slapping his knee and Nix placing his hand to his head, noticing I was awake.

I then scanned for something else but my mouth formed an 'o' shape when I noticed that 'something' wasn't around. I played it off and looked up at Nixon.

"Why did you wake me up?" I questioned, rubbing my eyes.

Remi proceeded to make out with the air, letting out small sounds while Nix rolled his eyes in disgust.

My brows furrowed but then I caught on to what had happened and I put my face in the pillow, releasing a groan. I turned my head to check the time and noticed it was almost 12pm.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I pretended to care, seeing my parents turn the corner and enter my room but realistically I just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Maybe because you sounded like you were having a good-" Remi was silenced by a slap upside the head from Nix who was now slightly amused.

I pulled a face at my idiotic brother and he mirrored it before our parents spoke.

"We decided to keep you off school today, it's only one day and we have things to talk about." The three of us shared at look between each other before subtly nodding to our parents.

"Where's Xander?" Nix asked throwing my other pillow at me, hitting me square in the face. I resisted the urge to kill him and waited for my parents to answer.

"He's still asleep, we figured after his night out he would be hungover." I recalled last nights events and didn't know whether to scream or cry.

"Get dressed, I made fruit salad for lunch." My mom smiled before leaving the room with my dad.

I threw the covers off me and walked over to my drawers to find a hoodie and brush my hair.

"So Cart, Phoenix or Wolfgang?" Remi raised a brow, barely keeping a straight face.

I ignored him and pulled a vaporwave hoodie on over my tank top before smoothing my hair out and brushing my teeth. Remi was cracking jokes about my dream the entire time so as he followed me out I kicked his shin.

Somehow he ended up slamming his nose into the door after dramatically falling and then flicked my forehead, putting waterworks on.

I chased him down the stairs as he threatened to tell mom and dad and we both tumbled to the floor after he tripped on the last step and I accidentally stepped on the back of his shoe.

I held my side and glared at him as he got up.

"I'm going to tell them you pushed me down the stairs as well." Remi stuck his tongue out at me and as I tried to stand up he kicked my hand out from under me.