Little ballerina • Hoseok • Part 2

Welp...
He didn't go to the rap battle nor the dance battle.

He was a wreck and (Y/N) felt terrible.

She watched from the kitchen Hosoek sitting on the couch looking at the TVs with his head in his hands and playing with his eggs sighing sadly watching
BamBam hold a hold microphone in his hand.

He was laughing and smiling and talking happily with the microphone in his hand, then it cut to the scene when he won.

He was jumping up and down while everyone cheered and confetti was everywhere.

  "Haha! Look at it Hoseok! Look at it! Haha! F*ck you Hoseok!"

He held his head down and started eating quietly not talking a word and (Y/N) felt even worse...

He tried turning the channel, but the winner of the dance competition which was Kai was on tv showing the exact moment he won. He was holding the giant trophy while his friends were around cheering for him.

  "Kai! Kai!" Asked a reporter, "do you have any words for us before you go home or better yet, have any words for Hoseok?"

Kai looked at the reported and smiled taking the mic from her hand and turning to the camera saying, "Well yes I do. I thought Hoseok would come, but I guess he's just weak. If I were pregnant, which won't happen 100% sure since I will never be a sissy like he is, I would go to the competition even if I was pregnant, and if anything had happened, I would have 119 on speed dial. He's just weak. That's all."

And that was the last straw to make him cry.

He hasn't talked since yesterday when he went into the guest bedroom and that's making (Y/N) feel terrible...

Maybe there was something she could do to make him feel better!

  "Hey Hobi.." Hobi didn't say a word but slowly turned his head towards her with a saddened face. Her heart started to hurt...

  "Hey baby...I-I know you're sad about not going to the competition...I'm sorry baby, but I just couldn't let you go..You understand...right..?" She asked Hoseok but he turned his head eating his eggs again.

She sighed, sat down beside him and said, "How about you go to that place you always like to go huh? Maybe relax yourself?" Hoseoo turned his hesd towards her when she heard what she said then looked at his hand feeling something being placed in his hand.

Cash?!

She was really gonna let him go..?

  "Y-You're gonna let me go..?" He asked looking at (Y/N) take a silent sigh in relief he's talking to her again and nodded.

  "Yep. You need it. Go ahead." Hoseok smile grew the widest it could ever! She's finally letting him go! He quickly ran up the stairs to find something to wear with giggling like an idiot.

  "Ooo! What to wear?! What to wear!"

Hoseok searched through his clothing until he found one outfit he loved the most!

  "Perfect!" He giggled to himself going into the dressing room to find shoes and nothing else that could match while (Y/N) sat on the bed waiting.