Little ballerina • Hoseok

"Hoseok baby...I really don't think you should go to that rapping place anymore..."

Hoseok is a wonderful boyfriend. So bubbly, kind, smart and cheerful. I really do love my boyfriend and even more now that he's pregnant.

"B-But Mommy! T-This is the most important one yet! I-If I don't go, I won't win! Or have a chance to win!" Hoseok told (Y/N) with a saddened face. She huffed pushing her brown hair off of her shoulder and crossed her arms.

"Hoseok, you'll hurt her."

"But Mommy please...? I-I just need to do this...Please...?" Hoseok begged his girlfriend while gripping her shirt since he was on his knees.

But (Y/N) just shook her head.

"No Hoseok, I'm not rotting Yoongi to anything. And I mean that dance battle also."

Hoseok's breathe hitched in shocked.

Not the dance battle also!!

"NO!! NO MOMMY PLEASE!! NOT THE DANCE BATTLE!!" Hoseok screamed at her watching her walk off.

She sighed and turned around towards Hoseok and looked him in the face.

"Jung. Hoseok. Listen to me right. Now." She sternly told him making him stay silent.

"You are pregnant. Do you understand me? Pregnant. If you go to the dance battle and the rap battle, something could happen to you since it's an underground one and bad things happen there. Do you understand me?! You could get hurt and so could put baby Hosoek! Do you want that?! After we've been waiting for so long to have her in our arms?! You're almost to your due date and what happens if she does before her due date huh?"

He didn't speak...

Not a word...

He only stood there trying not to let tears fall out of his eyes.

(Y/N) had finished talking and looked at Hoseok, but froze seeing him shake a little.

"Oh no...H-Hobi..." She timidly said and held her hand out to cup his cheek, but he jolted when he moves his face away.

"..."

"B-Baby, I-"

"It's fine...I knew you wouldn't let me do it anyways..." Before (Y/N) could say anything, she watched Hoseok go around her and walk upstairs into the guest bedroom and close it quietly.

"I feel terrible..."

That night, Hoseok slept in the guest bedroom and (Y/N) slept in the room Hoseok used to sleep in.

They were both staring at one object in the room feeling terrible.

Hoseok feeling terrible that he was going to hurt his dear baby he's been caring for 9 months, and (Y/N) feeling terrible for not letting Hoseok go to any events and yelling at him.

She didn't know what to do...

What could she do..?

Maybe...

Maybe she should let him go...

She always makes him happy...

And she could just watch the live from the tv to make sure nothing happens to him, right?

Hoseok on the other hand, was feeling rage all of a sudden.

Why wouldn't she let him go?! He always was careful when going to those events while pregnant and now all of a sudden, she doesn't let him go?!

What kind of girlfriend is that?!

Maybe he should just sneak out..?

Maybe...?

Now it's your turn to pick!!
What should happen?

A.) Hoseok goes out and gets into some trouble while tapping or dancing and the next chapter should be angst

B.) Hoseok stays home, but gets humiliated because he didn't go to any and is a laughing stock, but (Y/N) stands up for him?

Comment what you wnat and I'll write it! The votes will be tallied up on Monday and i will start to write it!

Better start voting!