Jeon Jungkook • New life

Jungkook • New Life
Birth
~Werewolf AU~

∞༺♥༻✧

╭       ─┉─ • ─┉─       ╮
•Jungkook's P.O.V•
╰      ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─    ╯

{I have to keep running...
I can't stop now...
if I stop, she'll get me
and I won't see my beautiful
baby girl ever again!}

This is what Jungkook was thinking as he was running through the crowd and into the forest trying to get away from his girlfriend. He loved his beautiful girl but then stopped when she became abuse towards him ever since she found out he was pregnant.

Let us go back in time to show you what happened.

{Flashback}

I cant believe this...I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant with my own child in my belly! I cant wait to be a father! Or is it a mother..? I don't really know since I'm bearing the child.

I cant wait to tell Noona when she comes home! Maybe I should do something so she can be happy!

I looked around the room for something, saw a box, grabbed it and put the small stick into the box. Now I need to find some pretty ribbon!

I found some pretty ribbon in a drawer that I found and wrapped it up. There! Noona's gonna love it! And be very happy!

And there she is! Noona's home! I ran to her room, put the box onto the bed and ran back downstairs quickly as Noona came into the door.

"Noona! You're home!" I said happily as she smiled and kissed my cheek then hugged me.

"Kookie! Have you been a good boy today?" She asked me as she took off her jacket and I took it from her and put it on the coat rack.

"What's got you in a jolly mood Jungkook?" She asked as she looked at me. I smiled widely at her, grabbed her hand and walked to our room.

"It's a surprise Noona!" I told her then stopped when I got to the room. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow then saw the box and her eyes widened. Maybe she already knows...

She walked to the bed, sat on it, grabbed the box, opened it and stayed silent as she looked at the small stick.

"Aren't you happy Noona! I'm pregnant! Now we can have a kid like you wanted-"

"Bullshit."

W-Wait...what did she say...?

"W-What..? Noona what do you mean..?" I looked at her with slight fearful eyes then my eyes widen when she looked at me darkly, stood up and walked towards me.

"I said BULLSHIT!!!"

I gasped and yowled when she pushed me back as I fell onto the wall then I sat on the floor as my eyes widened looking at her.

"N-Noona what's the matter?!" I asked her as she looked down at me then screamed as she grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

"I wanted to be the one pregnant! Not you! How could you fucking do this to me Jungkook?!" She yelled then threw me to the side as I hit the nightstand. I had to hold the back of my head just so it wouldn't bleed hen gasped and whimpered when she squat down and grabbed my chin to make me look up at her.

"Let me tell you this Jungkook. Either you can get rid of the child and no one gets hurt, or you can keep it but bad things will happen. I think you want to keep it so don't think this is the end." She pushed my face away and walked off as she left me there, sitting by the nightstand as blood fell from my forehead and face, tears falling and me worrying about my baby.