Min Yoongi • Kicking

It is almost Noon in the Min house where a girl sits on the couch watching at tv and waiting for her boyfriend to come back home.

  Her boyfriend is Min Yoongi. The famous Korean singer in BTS. He's currently in his office at the Bangtan house even though his worried wife wanted him to stay home. Reason being for him to stay home...

Well...he's pregnant.

  Yes I said pregnant. It's a rare ability where men can become pregnant. It's very rare but can happen. But this case, it's called Mpreg. That is what Min Yoongi is.

  He's sitting in his office as his small bundle of joy is in his round belly. But this little child has a lot of energy surprisingly.

  He groaned for who knows how many times the day as his child is now back to kicking him. He paused his recording that he needed to edit and started to rub his swollen belly.

  "Come on baby, please stop kicking Appa...I need to edit this audio for a song and I cant if you keep kicking so please stop..." He said to his belly while rubbing it. He smiled as his child stopped kicking and started to get back to work but his child had other ideas and started to kick again.

  Yoongi sighed in frustration when they kicked again and rubbed his belly once again. Sighing in defeat, he turned off his computer and looked down.

  "Alright! Alright! I'm done! Fine! Is that what you wanted?" He said to the unborn child in frustration and growled a little when they stopped kicking.

  "Oh so now you're gonna stop kicking? Wow..." He sighed thinking if he should work on his song again but shook his head.

  "That's enough editing for today. I'll melt my brain if I strain myself." He sighed in defeat as he rubbed his round belly, stood up carefully, put his bag on his shoulder, made sure his shirt was almost over his stomach and started to walk to the door.

  "I'm leaving Manager Sejin!" He said as he walked pass his Manager's door as he called back saying it was okay.

  He then pushes the door open and walked out.

  He started to think to himself as he was walking. He could just imagine himself watching his little girl/boy playing in the park as (Y/N) would watch them with such curiosity as she would smile widely.

  It was almost too much for him to think about. He hoped his little bundle of joy would be happy and bubbly like his wife. He didn't really wanted it to be like himself because he knows his lazy he is and he wants his child to have a good reputation for when he gets older.

  "Finally...I'm home." He said with a smile as he got to the familiar house. He grabbed his keys out his pocket, put it into the key hole, unlocked the door and started to walk in.

  "There's my baby boy." And there is the voice he wanted to hear all day. His wife, Min (Y/N). She's the most prettiest girl he has ever met. And the most sexy one also. She's the dom in the relationship while Yoongi is a sub.

Yoongi walked into the house smiling seeing his favorite person and closed the door behind him.

"Hi Noona.." He said a little weakly from walking all the way back to the house from the building. (Y/N) stood up from the couch, walked over to her husband and kissed his forehead then looked at him.

"Baby, I told you if you need me to drive you, you could have just called." She told him as she looked down at him. He sighed a little hearing him and shook his head.