• Dragon Park Jimin • Angst • Kidnapped

~Listen to whike reading~

~WHOOOOSH~

The wind was sweeping up all of the snow in the snow lands.
Snow, snow, and snow.
That's all you could really see.
Some bunnies maybe and maybe even deers.

But one thing you don't really see is

Dragons.

There's two snow dragons that are actually in their home right now.

A small cozy place that's inside of the snow , perfect for the two

Or if you want to get technical,
5 of them.

Today is a very special day for the snow dragons.

Today, they will finally have their 3 small bundles of joy.

But what they don't know is that something
very bad will happen today..

Soon

"M-Mommy...I-It really hurts..." He stutter with a whimper.

  "I know Jiminie...Youre doing so great!" (Y/N) encouraged Jimin and kissed his forehead while he sat in a pile of snow trying to relax his body before he delivers the babies.

Since it's Jimin's first time delivering babies, especially eggs, it's really tough on his bottom. His bottom is feeling sure and itchy and so is his tail.

He just wants the pain to end!

  "How about I fix you a nice cup of ice water, hm? Will that make you feel a little better?" She asked while smiling. Jimin sighed hearing her and nodded with a weak smile.

  "Yes please..." She nodded hearing her husband, stood up and walked to the kitchen. Jimin sighed and laid his head back down and rocked his body back and forth, grinding onto the snow trying to make his body cold so he body wouldn't feel any pain, but that was not the body plan because the neck second, he felt a dropping sensation and pressure onto his bottom.

That's when he knew...
...it was time...

  "O-Oh god! M-Mommy it's time! They're coming!!" Jim I'm yelled frantically with fear in his blue crystal eyes since this was his first birth. Her head turned quickly hearing her husband and ran over to him.