Taehyung • Flooding

"Mommy I'm scawred..."

  "I know baby, but don't worry, it's okay. I'm right here."

Water covering Korea. It's all over the news. Flooding homes, shops and even businesses. Everyone is scared for their life and everyone is evacuating.

  "B-But what are we going to dwo?!" Taehyung asked. Taehyung is (Y/N)'s boyfriend and her little. He had his stuff ir in his hands.

Oh. Did I forget he's pregnant with her child also? Yeah, I did. 8 months. Soon to be pushing in a few months to weeks.

(Y/N) rubbed his head then his stomach and lastly his cheek.

  "I know you're scared baby, but it's okay. You have me and Todo right here." She said then smiled seeing their Labrador sitting right beside Taehyung. He nodded a little bit and sniffled.

He started petting Todo but looked up seeing (Y/N) pack some items in a bag.

"Mommy..? What are you doing..?" He asked. She turned her head when Tae had asked her that question, walked towards him and held his hands looking him dead in the eyes.

  "Baby..Listen to me very closely..." she said. Taehyung looked at her and nodded a little.

"The water is going to start rising soon and we'll have to get out of here. I need to go find that boat we bought when we were in Florida so we can leave. Namjoon and Jungkook are across the greet if you need them, but don't go out and walk to their house. Call them." He nodded a little bit.

"I need you to stay inside with Todo and call me if anything happens. Anything Taehyung. Todo will be right here to protect and make sure nothing hurts you. Okay?" He nodded again. He was starting to get scared seeing how serious (Y/N) was. She's always silly and makes him smile, but seeing her like this is making him feel very scared.

She saw the fearful look in his eyes and rubbed his cheek.

"It's okay baby. I promise you'll be okay."

"B-But why can't I come with you! I-I don't wanna stay in the house alone!" He whimpered. She sighed.

"Taehyung, you're pregnant remember? I can't let you go with me. What if there's water and you have to swim in it. We wouldn't know a thing about what's in that water. And if the yucky water gets in your no-no place, it could hurt the baby."

His breathe hitched hearing that last part and put a hand on his round belly.

  "I-It could hurt them...?" He asked. She nodded.

He really wanted to come with her to make sure she didn't get hurt, but he knows that it's for the best.

  "Okie Mommy..." she smiled hearing her baby after then kissed his hesd and hugged him tightly.

  "I promise I'll be okay and back..I won't leave this world until I see our baby, okay..?" He nodded again. He sat on the couch with Todo beside him on the couch watching (Y/N) put her bag on her back and look towards them.

  "I love you Tae."

  "I wuv you too Mommy..."

It has been two hours since (Y/N) has made contact with him and he's starting to get worried. The baby also agreed since they started kicking. He looked down at his big belly and rubbed it slightly.

  "It's oki...Mommy will be back..." He told them then looked at the door.

It wouldn't hurt just to see what's outside, would it? He would just take a small peak of what's outside.