Min Yoongi/Suga • Work Together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~• listen while reading •

• listen while reading •

• also, I made those pictures myself :3 •

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Today it was sunny and bright

  Today it was sunny and bright. The wind was blowing smoothly as my hair flowed in the wind. It wasn't different from any other day. Or you can say that.

  My name is (Y/N). I come from a city of Daecitwa. I wasn't a really important person when I was younger. My family didn't really care for me. When my first sister was born, I was happy to have a sister and did everything for her, but as time her on, she became sassy, a glutton and thinking she's the queen of the world because of her name.

  Then my other sister came along. My youngest sister loved her just like how I would, but just like my sister, she became bossy, mean but also nice at times and would always yell.

For me, I was different. When I was younger, my parents say I was good. When my sisters grow up, so did I. I started having depression, anxiety and many other things. I also became lazy but at the same time always doing things. I would get the water or feed/milk the cows, feed the chickens, clean up the family room, kitchen and even my sisters room. My room looked like a mess because I always let my sisters come in and do what they want to do, so it was always messy, but my family didn't care.

  Especially my mother. She was nice when she was younger. But as she grew up and with my sisters coming along, she became heartless but at the same time not. She would always say "my baby/babies" if I ever do something to protect myself because my sisters always hit and push on me. Or she would always say "my kitchen, my chairs, my room, etc." All of it.

My father...
he was different...
He's very nice but has changed because of my mother.
I always mess up breaking things
or not listening well enough and always messing up if they tell me bring them something
so I would always get punished.
That's why I mostly stayed in my room with my curtains shut.