Kim SeokJin • In The Car

╔══════⋯⇋⭐️⇌⋯══════╗
Before you read this story,
T • W

Angst

That's all I'm saying.
You'll see why.
╚══════⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯══════╝

Kim SeokJin. One of the most famous makeup and hair stylist in the world. All of Korea and some Americans know about him. People come to his salon almost every day and he makes good money.

But for right now, he can't do any work?

Well, he's taking some time off to focus on his family. And their new member of the family with his daughter Kim Yuna and Park (Y/N). His daughter was with him since she literally begged him to come with him.

"You're doing so good sweetie! You're practically a makeup artist yourself!" Jin said complimenting his daughter. She was practicing makeup on one of the clients while Jin watched to make sure she did a good job and so far, she is. The makeup looks beautiful in the client.

"All dow' Appa!" Said Yuna. Jin handed Yuna the mirror to give to the client and her eyes widened in suprisie.

"Wow! It's amazing! You're just like your father!" She said. Yuna giggled and Jin smiled in approval.

"Yep!" The client then stood up and gave Yuna...

a hundred dollars!?

Her eyes were wide and so was Jins.

"Let me get your change!" Said Jin but the lady just smiled and grabbed his shoulder before he could get up.

"No need! You're pregnant and you need to rest. Keep the change Yuna and have a wonderful day!" And off she went.

Yuna turned to her father and smiled widely and said, "Appa! Appa! Did you see me?! I did so good on the client, she gave me a hundred dollars!!"

Jin smiled at her daughter and hugged her tightly.

"I know sweetie! You did such a good job!" Yuna giggled at her Appa then looked down at her baby sibling and hugged his belly.

"Hi baby sibling! I can't wait to meet you!" Yuna said talking to the baby while Jin smiled warmly.

He's so happy she wants to meet her baby sibling. He doesn't know what would happen if she didn't want to meet him...

Before he could say anything to her, he looked towards the door and smiled.

"I got McDonals!" Said a cheerful voice.

"Mommy!!" Said Yuna and ran towards the door hugging her Mom, (Y/N). She smiled at her baby girl, kneeled down and hugged her.

"Hi sweetie! How was todayV?" She asked walking over to Jin giving him a peck on his lips and placed the food on the counter.

"I got a hundred dollars for helping Appa with a customer!" She said happily which made (Y/N)'s eyes go wide.

"Wah! Really?! A hundred dollars?! That's amazing!!" (Y/N) said and gave her baby girl a hug while she hugged and grabbed her food from her mom and sat down in a chair that's in the back of the room which is her little playroom and happily munches on her fries.

"How was work Mommy?" Asked Jin after Yuna went into the back. (Y/N) sat down on a couch that was for clients who were waiting and Jin happily came towards her and sat down onto her lap.

"Good so far. How about you Jinnie?"
"Same also. They've been kicking more often though..."Jin said then groaned a little when they kicked again.