Chapter 2

"The council wants to meet all the chosen ones later today, so you can go do some stuff then we'll call you when it's time."

"Ok, thank you guys!"

I'm so happy I really didn't think that would happen, and I wasn't even the one who had to convince them! *I have to go tell Eli and Olive, who should I tell first? Let's tell Eli first!* I start walking to Sector one like he said, I haven't been to the training areas that much, I haven't had a need to. *ahh, this place is so big, where would Eli be though? Oh I see him.*

"Hey Eli!"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing, but I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Well.. today my parents had a meeting with the council and.."

"And?"

"And.. I got chosen!!"

"No way good job!"

"Don't forget about the meeting later today then."

"Yeah, I won't, have you seen Olive?"

"Uh, I think she's in Sector two."

"Oh ok thanks, i'll see you at the meeting, i'm gonna go tell olive the news, bye Eli."

"Bye Moon."

I start walking to Sector two, luckily it's not that far from Sector one. *How is this girl still in the same place?* I arrive at Sector two, and I see olive eating a burger.

"Hey Olive."

"Oh hey, did your parents tell you want happened in the council meeting?"

"Yeah actually."

"Oh really, what was it about?"

"Well.."

"Yes?"

"I got chosen!"

"Good job! You know what this means right?"

"No, what?"

"It means the trio will stay together silly!"

"Oh yeah! Hold up, i'm getting a call."

"hello?"

"Hey sweetie, it's time for the meeting, head over to Sector four ok?

"Oh ok, thanks mom."

"Bye sweetie, have fun."

"Bye mom."

"What was that for?"

"It's time for the meeting."

"Oh ok, where do we have to meet?"

"Sector four."

"Ok let's go then."

Olive and I start walking to Sector four, and i'm nervous for what's to come.

"We're here Moon"

"Ok."

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming. If you are here it means that you are one of the chosen, as you can see we only have a few of you guys. The reason we wanted to meet with everyone was because we wanted to let you know what to expect at this "school" some of the people will be "normal" and some will be shifters like you all, you all with leave in two days time, so start getting everything ready, does anyone have any questions? Yes Olive?"

"What will we need to take with us?"

"Good question, you will need to pack your clothes, and any other essential needs, the people there will provide other stuff. This is also what they call a "boarding school" which means you will stay at the school, at the "dorms" and other questions? Yes Grey?"

"Is there a system theses "dorms" go by?"

"Yes actually, they will sort you by how advanced you are, when you get to the the school all of you will be given a test and that is how they decide, there will be people each per dorm any other questions? None? Alright, you are all dismissed, see you all in two days time, here at the same time.

"I hope we all get into the same group!"

"Me too!"

"Eli?"

"Yeah Moon?"

"Don't you wanna be in the same group as us?"

"Well yes, but even if we do get the same group it's only 3 per dorm."

"Eli, dont be such a downer."

"Sorry."

"It's fine, see you all in two days!"