Chapter 10

Chapter 10

-Athena's POV

It's been five days since i've last spoken to Elijah, and we haven't seen or spoken to each other since. It's also been a few days since i've talked to the twins or Ezra. I've been hanging out with Aries a lot more, ever since.. the incident.. there's another guy in my dorm, but I don't know who he is, i'll have to ask.

-Remi's POV-

Hmm, I need to meet the other girl in my dorm, I wonder who it is. I'm at lunch right now, talking to Elijah, we're just talking about the school and other things. Once lunch is over, I decide to skip my other classes and just go to my dorm, and maybe i'll end up meeting the girl. I'm roaming the halls, just looking around and from the corner of my eye I see another kid walking around, I can't make out who it is yet though. I make out that it's a girl, someone that I haven't met most likely. It looks like she is walking towards me.

"Hey, what are you doing?" an unknown voice speaks

"Skipping." i respond bluntly

"Wait. Your the guy that I accidentally spilt apple juice on!" she exclaims

"Ah, so your the dork that did that." I say

"Well I have a name but yes." she speaks

"I think we got off to the wrong foot, let's try this again yes?" she asks

"Sure, why not." I respond

"Athena Campbell, dorm one at your service!"

"Remi, dorm one." we introduce each other

"Wait your in the same dorm as me?" we say in unison

We start laughing with each other.

"What are you doing skipping?" I ask

"Eh, just wanted to clear my head." she responds

"What about you?" she asks

"I got bored of class." i say

"Well, now that we've done introductions, wanna go to the dorm?" she asks

"Sure." I say

We start walking to where the dorms are, until a loud voice can be heard yelling at us.

"HEY STOP RIGHT THERE!" a voice exclaims

Ugh, seriously? I think to myself. Ugh it's a teacher, we're gonna get in trouble now.

"Why are you guys skipping?" the teacher asks

We both stay silent

"Fine, if you're both not going to talk you might as well have fun talking in detention. My classroom after school, don't be late." she fumes

Once she is out of sight, I turn to Athena and talk to her again.

"Eh, guess that didn't turn out to well huh?" I say

"Nope." she chuckles

"Well, i'll see you at detention?" I ask

"See you then!" she waves bye

She's not that bad I mentally think.

I have just been chilling in my room at my dorm, waiting for it to be time to go to detention. I check my watch again, as if time will go by faster. I read the clock that says: 2:00 pm. I should get going. I make my way over to the teachers classroom, and I don't see Athena yet. She'll probably come soon. I see a head poke out from the doorway and whisper to me.

"Pssst!" I hear a voice say

"Um hello?" i respond

"Is the teacher there yet?" Athena whispers

"No, so you better hurry and get your lazy butt in here." I say

"Fine." she pouts

I take a look at her, admiring her features and realize I want to start something with her. perhaps maybe.. friendship.

A/N: Hi. I'm sorry about not updating sooner. I went on a long hiatus to just clear my head and focus on myself. Sorry about the short chapter, chapter 11 will be longer and better. It takes me longer sometimes when I haven't come up with the plot for the chapter, but I know what to do for chapter 11. hopefully the next time I update will be Friday, but no promises because I have performances on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Thank you guys for being patient with me, I hope everyone has a good day.