Chapter 6

-Aries' POV-

"In dorm one, we have Athena Campbell, Remi Anderson, and Aries Blackwood."

"In dorm two we have Bailey Orchard, Blakeley Orchard and Ezra Moon."

"In dorm three we have Olive Sanders, Elijah Smith and Grey Bowen."

"In dorm four we have Archer Flemmington, Seth George and Free Greenwood."

He kept going on with a few more dorms and people, I think it's the principle who's speaking. Hmm interesting I think to myself. I wonder who my dorm mates are, I hope they're nice, this will be fun. That's surprising that there are other people out there being the true chosen ones, being a human unlike most people here, who are probably a different species, people are always shocked because of how smart I am, and this might come as a shock but I have powers. What are my powers you ask? Well I can teleport, it might not seem that cool, but it helps on some occasions. A lot of people don't like me, because i'm reserved and quiet most of the time. If you're wondering what I look like, I have brown hair, grey eyes and I am kind of tall, I would say about 6'3, kind of close to some of the other guys here. I'm not sure how because I am a reserved kind of guy but I am actually well known, i'm what you would call a "popular guy" Does that make sense? Eh probably not but it's fine. I wonder when they'll let us go and explore our dorms I think to myself. Ugh can he stop talking already? I roll my eyes mentally.

"You guys are now welcome to leave, and explore your dorms, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or the helpers." the principal says

"Oh! I almost forgot. Dorm one, your dorm number is 215, dorm two yours is 220, it goes by 5s so just continue after that for the rest of you guys." he tells us

Finally we can leave here. I see a lot of people heading to the dorms like me, so I just follow them. It doesn't look like anyone in front of me is heading to dorm 215, so for now I will have the dorm to myself, hopefully we'll all have separate rooms even though it is one dorm. I get inside and it looks like a modern room, it is a regular base color, inside the dorm, there are 3 rooms inside the room, they are all labeled with a sign on the door saying "Remi" "Aries" and "Athena" So we know who's room is who's. I go into my room so I can check it out real quick, the inside of the room has this home vibe to it. It is a grey room with a desk by the bed, a vanity, a bookshelf and some mini plants to add to the aesthetic. I feel a bit hungry so I head back out into the main area so I can see if there's any food. I heard the door open and I see and beautiful looking female walk through the door, and she notices me almost instantly.

"Oh hi! I'm Athena, but you can call me moon!" she introduces herself

"O-oh hi" I stutter

AHHH I mentally scream

"Are you Remi or Aries?" she asks me

"Oh uh my name is Aries, nice to meet you." I introduce myself

"Nice to meet you Aries! Have you met our other dorm mate yet?" she says

"No not yet, I was the first one here then you came." I respond

"Ahh ok." she says

"Were you surprised that you got one of the highest scores?" she asks me

"A bit yeah." I respond

There's a bit of an awkward silence between us before she speaks again and says

"You're not really a talker are you?" she questions me

"You got me haha, but i'll see you later." I say as I exit the main area

"Ok! Bye Aries!" she says while waving goodbye

A/n Note: hey hey hey guys! sorry it took me long to post it today, i went out with my parents and had to do homework haha, also wanna give you a heads up that i might not be posting at all next week just cause i'm gonna be super busy starting tomorrow, but I will still try to get a chapter out! I hope everyone had a good day! i'll end this here, bye bye!