Chapter 17: "Friendly" Spies

(Y/n POV)

"Y/n," I heard as I opened my eyes to see Meghan staring down at me with concern. I was lying on something firm, but still wearing my gear.

"Where am I?" I asked starting to sit up and wincing and rubbing my chin.

"Under Tokyo," I heard from my right I looked over and saw Mesaru(Echo) leaning on a crate.

"Echo?" I asked sitting up, only to wince at the pain in my legs. My jean and leg armor were removed, thankfully my underwear was still on.

"Easy there Y/n, you took quite a beating from Deklan," he said walking over to me and putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and jumped off the table to wrap my hands in his coat.

"What did you just say?" I asked through gritted teeth. Meghan(Valkyrie) ran over and tried to pry me off of him.

"Y/n what are you doing?" She yelled 

"How did you know that name?" I asked, ignoring Meghan's(Valkyrie's) attempts to stop me. I really hope that she doesn't think that I am losing it again. "Answer me, now or I'll break you,"

"Y/n, calm down please," I heard Meghan(Valkyrie) scream, and something stopped me. The fear in her voice, I looked over at her and I saw something that froze me in my tracks. Terror in her eyes. I released Mesaru(Echo) and stepped back.

"I'm sorry," I said, stepping away from him.

"It's ok-," Mesaru(Echo) started

"Not you," I said through gritted teeth again, then softened and looked at Meghan(Valkyrie) "To you,"

She patted my shoulder and nodded.

"He asked you a question Mesaru(Echo)," Meghan(Valkyrie) said looking at him. Masaru(Echo) looked at us calmly, assessing the situation.

"We know everything about you, Y/n Crane," I heard a familiar feminine from behind us, I turned to see Yumiko(Hibana) aiming a gun at both of us. I stared at her and stepped away from Mesaru(Echo), and in front of Meghan(Valkyrie). I was still wearing my jacket and hidden blades, they must not have thought that I would act this way. I thought about the situation, they were both looking at me warily. I glanced around the room I was in, it was a state-of-the-art medical center. The stone walls were very familiar as I spent many hours in them. We were in the monastery I was trained in.

"You know Sensei Ducra," I said looking back and forth between them. Yumiko(Hibana) looked at me calmly and lowered her sidearm.

"She's our mother," Mesaru said looking at me. I stepped back and took off my mask. Meghan(Valkyrie) stared at me, clearly brimming with questions.

She then glanced down, "Perhaps this conversation would be better with pants,"

"Seconded," Mesaru(Echo) said suddenly, I glared at him.

Timeskip brought to you by Scarecrow doing the "WHAT" gif

We were all sat around a basic living room set, sat on the floor. There were traditional Japanese dividers all around us, and hot tea in front of us.

"So you're Sensei's children," I stated, looking at them both, "She never mentioned having children,"

"We both took different path's in life, even changed our names and histories," Mesaru(Echo) stated looking down at his tea.

"So your nephew?" I asked leaning forward

"Is my son," Yumiko(Hibana) said "And, is not a part of this,"

"So was any of your stories when you got to us true?" Meghan(Valkyrie) demanded

"Most of it was," Masaru(Echo) explained "We've both spent time with S.A.T., where we both graduated top of our class. Also, it's where I invented my drone and Yumiko invented her breaching weapon-"