The Wandering Inn

One thing you should know about me is that I love recommending things to my friends. Whether that's a new no-one-knows-about song I found, movies I adored watching, or books I couldn't put down and had to share (just see my reading lists lol), I find joy in bringing these new things to people and sharing it as its quality deserves.

So, now, this web novel I've been reading goes beyond any story I've read before in how entertaining and page-turning it is, so full of wonder, and I'm sharing it because I just genuinely love it.

The Wandering Inn is a fantasy LitRPG web novel (if you like isekais, this is right up your alley) that revolves around a girl who slowly becomes a badass young woman as she's dropped into a fantasy world (in her case, she steps into her bathroom and accidentally steps into a fantasy realm, as you do) and now has to navigate how to survive in a crazy world with goblins, monsters, adventurers and mages. But instead of taking on any of the cool 'classes' out there, she becomes an [Innkeeper]. Go figure.

It's funny, magical, and absurd, with aspects like classes and levels that should belong in video games, but it's also a surprisingly realistic take on how someone could react to finding themselves in a fantasy world, and it's refreshing to see.

I think I could go on and on about the amazing character developments, brilliant world-building, and thoughtful storytelling, but I wanna let you find that out for yourself because it is quite worth it.

It's not a Wattpad book, but the story is so big and its world so vast it needs its own website! And it also has audiobooks now!! I have a soft spot for the web version though as it takes full advantage of the format, from different colored texts to different text sizes, and hidden texts to MOVING texts later on.

You can find the story at wanderinginn.com. Just pop on over, click on the first chapter, and enjoy the wild ride.

If you do start the web novel, or enjoy it, or have even been reading it already, leave a comment here! Let's start a discussion so I can fangirl over it :3

Honestly, I have nothing but tremendous respect for the author and their skill in writing, a level which I probably will never meet, but stories like these are hard to find! And I'm a true fan and want to invite you with me to the fantastical world of Erin Solstice, a goofy and loveable yet badass innkeeper at the same time. And I bet you didn't think innkeepers could be badass, am I right?

Head over to wanderinginn.com and check it out! Or head to my profile, I've put the link in the bio. Maybe you'll love it ;)

Kay, love y'all! See yaaah bubs!