johnny - fool for you

a/n: tbh this isn't the best work i've written, but i still love it A LOT 🥺 i listened to 'fool for you' by zayn while writing this (especially toward the end) so if you want the whole experience, you should listen to that song while reading! thank you for the support and don't forget to vote! love you all ☁️ 💗

word count: 1457 words
plot:
in which you meet your older brother's friends and show interest in one of them in particular. 

✦✧✦✧✦

"Do I have to come with you?" I whined to my older brother, Taeyong.

"Yes, Y/N," he said, putting on his denim jacket and grabbing his car keys. "I want you to meet my friends. I already told them that I would kill them if they hit on you, so don't worry."

"Wow, I feel so relieved," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

He punched my shoulder as I hit him back. He cracked a smile before leaving the apartment. "Come on, you little baby. It'll be fun."

I rolled my eyes once again and followed him out, hoping he was right.

Twenty minutes later

The door opened with a tall, brunette boy standing in front of Taeyong and me. I recognised his face from pictures that Taeyong would show me. He and Taeyong immediately hugged each other while sharing a small handshake while I stood there awkwardly trying not to roll my eyes for the third time that night.

"Johnny!" Taeyong stepped back. "So good to see you again."

"Same!" the brunette boy said as he caught my eye contact. After moments that felt that minutes of eye contact, I broke it off, feeling flustered. "Is this your sister?" he asked Taeyong, cheekily.

"Yes, but don't even think about it, you flirt," Taeyong swung a protective arm around me which I didn't fight.

Johnny was tall and handsome. Really handsome. He had an unforgettable face with a captivating smile that he would flash every couple of minutes. We head in after Johnny invited in, locking the door behind us. 

There were four others in the living room who were waiting for us. I recognised them immediately from the pictures as well. 

After introducing themselves as Mark, Yuta, Doyoung and Jaehyun, I took a seat in the armchair by myself. 

"I'm so glad you decided to come," Mark said, grinning at me. "I was so psyched to finally meet you." 

"Thank you," I smiled at him. "That's so sweet of you! I was super excited to meet you guys too." Taeyong cleared his throat as I shot him a death glare.

"Let's get this party started," Taeyong said, changing the topic. "What should we do first?"

"Truth or dare?" Yuta suggested with a shameless grin plastered on his face.

"I'm in," I said seeing as I hadn't played this game in a while. What could go wrong?

Five minutes later

"Y/N," Jaehyun said, grinning, "truth or dare?" Feeling lazy, I replied with 'truth'. "Do you have a boyfriend?" he said, looking hopeful.

Taeyong's head whipped around. "I sure as hell hope the answer is no," he said, cracking his knuckles as I rolled his eyes at his immature response.

"What if it isn't? What if I did have a boyfriend? You can't protect me forever," I snapped back, getting annoyed with his constant overprotectiveness toward me. Taeyong was fuming. I could practically see the steam coming out of his ears. The boys sat backward, trying not to get involved, however, Johnny decided to speak up.