jeno - stuck with you

word count: 1418 words
plot: in which you're stuck sharing a room on a school camp with the classmate that you don't like.

•·.·''·.·•

"I'm sorry, Y/N," your teacher told you, looking at her list. "There's no more free rooms for him to use. You two have to share."

You opened your mouth to protest but realised that nothing would change. You sighed and nodded. "I understand."

Your heavy footsteps led you to your cabin where you lay on your bed. It was worse enough that your closest friends were in a separate cabin than you on a school camp, but now you had to share a room with your least favourite classmate. You sighed heavily and grabbed a book to slightly calm yourself. 

Five minutes later, you heard footsteps and the rolling wheels of a suitcase approach your room in the hallway. Peering over your book, you rolled your eyes to see who entered.

"You? Really?" the boy exclaimed with a disgusted look on his face.

"Believe me, Jeno," you answered, returning back to reading your book. "I'm asking myself the same question."

"So," Jeno walked to his bed on the opposite side of the room, "you're my new roommate for the week?"

"Unfortunately."

"Oh, come on," he exclaimed. "I'm not that bad."

"You walked into the room and gave me a disgusted look," you raised an eyebrow. "You are that bad."

Jeno nodded and shrugged, surrendering at your correct remark. "Well, we may as well get to know each other a bit better since we're gonna be stuck together for the next week," Jeno said, walking toward you and sitting on your bed to which you grumbled. 

"No thanks," you said, giving him a glare and returning to your book.

"Aw, why?" he whined as he bounced slightly on your bed. You sat upright in your bed and gave him a death glare.

"Because I don't want to," you replied as you hastily set down your book, annoyed that he interrupted your reading time.

He opened his mouth to say something until he was interrupted by someone else's voice.

"Dinner time!" you heard your teacher yell throughout the camp site.

"Fine, we'll bond after dinner then," Jeno smirked cheekily and ran out of the room before you could say anything.

"Well, this is gonna be an interesting week," you thought to yourself before getting up to go to the dining hall for dinner.

•·.·''·.·•

"Come on, Y/N! Let's get a good spot!" your friend pulled your arm as you two ran to the bonfire where most of the other students had already gathered. You two scanned for an empty log to sit off and stay warm around the fire. "Oh!" your friend exclaimed as she pulled you to a small spot on a log. Before she sat down, somebody took her place, leaving a spot for only one person.

"That's okay," you said with a smile. "I'll just sit here." You motioned to an empty spot on the log next to your friend as she nodded and took a seat.

"Alright, everyone!" your teacher shouted. "We're just gonna gather here for a bit before heading back to your cabins so we can talk about what we're going to be doing here for a week! Please grab a seat, everyone."

You sat on the empty spot on the log next to your friend's until you felt that you were sitting on something. Popping up right away, you gasped and picked up the phone that you had just sat on. You gave it back to the owner who was sitting next to you.