wayv - reaction

a/n: hey y'all. sorry for disappearing on you all like that- but i'll TRY and update more regularly. anyways, thank you for 4k reads!!! ALMOST 5K WHAT. but yes, enjoy this wayv reaction!!!

word count: 2284 words😳

+++

wayv; their reaction to you calling him another member's name

kun:

"Babe, I'm going to practice!" Kun shouted across the house to you while he and Xiaojun got ready to leave the house

"Babe, I'm going to practice!" Kun shouted across the house to you while he and Xiaojun got ready to leave the house. You looked up, unfocused and only saw Xiaojun.

"Okay, Xiaojun," you said, without questioning it much. It went silent, but you didn't notice since you just kept looking at your phone, unaware of your small mistake. You felt someone walking toward you and looked up to see Kun's sad face. "What's wrong, love?" you asked, concerned and putting your phone down to talk to your boyfriend. 

"I said goodbye to you, and you used Xiaojun's name instead of mine," he said, sitting next to you. Your hand flew to your mouth in embarrassment. 

"I'm so sorry!" you said, pulling him in for a hug and stroking his hair. "I wasn't focusing on what was going on, and I only saw Xiaojun, so I must've said his name without much consideration. I'm sorry, babe."

You gave him a kiss that you felt him smile into as he nodded as a form of apology. You heard someone clear his throat behind you too and saw Xiaojun looking at Kun with his eyes open, expectantly. 

"Oh right," Kun said, hugging you once more before standing up. "We have practice."

"All right," you said, looking at the two boys leaving the house. "Have fun, and I'll see you after, Xiaojun." You giggled as Kun gave you a playful look, while Xiaojun just rolled his eyes.

"Please don't get me involved in your weird couple stuff," he said before dragging Kun out of the house, leaving you laughing. 

ten:

You were at Wayv's dorm hanging out with your boyfriend and his friends, watching a movie

You were at Wayv's dorm hanging out with your boyfriend and his friends, watching a movie. As you reached for the popcorn, you realised that the bowl was empty. Sighing, you got up from Ten's arms who watched you carefully.