Chapter 27

The sentence was changed to life in prison by the judge after Unalaq stepped in. After Korra and Senna finished visiting Tonraq in prison they came back to the house.

"Mom is taking a while in the kitchen, I'm going to check on her," Korra said as she got up from the couch.

I thought about the situation and I still think something was wrong with the trial. He was too quick to make his decision, and it was too easily changed by Unalaq.

"Iris come with me," I hear and look up to see Korra getting her coat on.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked out of the house.

"We are going to find the judge and demand he let my dad out of prison," she said and we kept going but then she stopped.

"Your not going to stop me?" She asked.

"No, because I think your dad is innocent and something was definitely wrong with the trial so yeah, I'm not gonna stop you," I say and she smiles thankfully.

Korra jumps up on Naga and I glide on the ground by manipulating the earth. Soon we reached the judges car and Naga pulls the guy over.

Korra then pulls the guy out of the car and traps him to get some answers.

"What do you want?!" He asks in a panic.

"It's not about what I want it's about what Naga wants and she'd like you to let my father out of prison," she threatens and Naga growls to get the point across.

"I-I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do," The Judge said nervously staring at Naga scared.

"I was just following Unalaq's orders!" He continues still scared about the polar bear dog growling at him.

"What are you talking about?!!" Korra yells and suddenly the pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

""I've said too much..." he said quickly and I made myself appear behind Korra and started manipulating a bunch of snow to scare him.

"Unless you want to feel the wrath of an angry spirit," Korra says gesturing to me. Then pulled him over to Naga and put his head in her mouth.

"Then be Naga's afternoon snack, you'll keep talking," Korra demands.

"I've work for your uncle for years, he said he needed everyone to think the trial was fair!" He shouts scared as he is looking at the roof of a polar bear dogs mouth.

"So Unalaq told you what to say?" Korra asked him.

"Yes! Every word!" He confirmed.

"Why did he have you free my mother and change your sentence?" She demanded.

"He's trying to keep you on his side but he also wants your father out of the way, just like when he got your father banished!" He confessed and then confessed more then we thought.

"What do you mean he go my father banished?" Korra asked him shocked about the new information.

"Nothing!" He says trying to back track on what he said.

"Keep. Talking."
.
.
.
We made it back to the tribe and told Asami, Mako and Varrick about the information.

"Unalaq wanted your dad out of the way so he can become chief, it was a set up," Mako states simply.

"Just like the whole trial, I can't believe I trusted him," Korra says and takes a moment to think.

"I'm busting my father and the other rebels out of jail, I need your help," Korra says.