𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

You sat at the table next to Bucky as you were eating your food

"Take a look." Yori said to us as he showed us the newspaper.

"Nobody made it past 90 this week." He told us.

"So young, such a shame." Bucky said.

"You guys didn't order the usual, huh? Feeling a little adventurous?" The woman at the counter said.

"You should ask her out." You heard Yori said to Bucky and you stopped eat as you looked at them.

Bucky shock his head at Yori, you kinda felt jealous. You weren't dating Bucky or anything like that. But you did really like him a lot.

"He would like to take you out on a date. Maybe to bingo or a night of pinochle?"Yori told the woman.

"Pinochle. Yeah." Yori continued.

"I'm really sorry about him." Bucky told her.

"Why are you sorry? I'm game." She told him, you placed your chopsticks down as you weren't in the mood to eat anymore.

"Tomorrow night, then?" Yoir asked her.

"Tomorrow night's great. Just maybe not pinochle." She said.

"What's wrong with pinochle?" Bucky asked.

"I have a shift, but you wanna come back here, I should be done around 10:00." She told Bucky.

"I can't believe you did that." Bucky said.

"Me either." You said.

"It's a dance to these things. You can't... you gotta warm up and I haven't danced since 1943... it feels like." Bucky explained.

"What's wrong." Bucky said to Yori as you looked towards him.

"My son... he loves the red bean mochi." Yori spoke in Japanese.

"Umm."

"He had a job with consulting company. And, uh, he was working aboard and he was killed. The police said wrong place, wrong time, but... I will never know what really happened to him. I felt it was strange. In here." Yori explained as he patted were his heart was.