𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

We all walked into another room as the light started to turn on

"So our first move is grand theft auto?" Sam asked.

"These are mine. Collected by family over the generations." Zemo said as you looked around to the many different cars.

Zemo opened one of the trunks of the back of the car.

"I spent years hunting people Hydra recruited to recreate the serum. Because once it's out there, someone can create an army of people..." he explained was he walked to another car.

"Like the avengers." Zemo said.

"I ended the Winter Soldier program once before. I have no intention to leave my work unfinished. To do this, we'll have to scale a ladder of lowlifes." Zemo explained.

"Well, join the party. We're already started." Sam told him.

"First stop is a woman named Selby. Mid-level dance I still have a line on. From there, we climb." Zemo as he walked towards to doors and we followed behind.

𖥸

We walked towards a plane as Sam was shocked.

"So all this time you've been rich?" Sam asked.

"I'm a Baron, Sam. My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country." Zemo explained as we walked closer to the plane.

Zemo then started talking in Russian to the guy at the end of the steps of the plane. They both hugged each and kissed each other's cheeks.

"Please." Zemo said as we walked on the plane. Sam bowed to the man at he step before walking inside the plane.

𖥸

The seats were comfortable and relaxing, Zemo butler handed him a drink.

"Apologies if that's a little warm, the fridge is out. But I will see if there is some good food in the gallery." The butler explained and Zemo spoke to him in a different language.

"It's good to have you back, sir." The butler laughed at walked away.

"You don't know what it's like to be locked in a cell. Oh. That's right. You do." Zemo turned towards Sam.

"Why don't you tell us about where we're going?" Sam asked.

"I'm sorry. I was just fascinated by this. I don't know what to call it, but this pet seems to be important." Zemo said as you could see the small notebook Bucky had.

"Who is Nakajima?" Zemo asked as Bucky quickly grabbed Zemo.

"Bucky!?" You yelled at you sat up.

"If you touch that again, I'll kill you." Bucky told him as Zemo nodded as Bucky got his notebook back as you sat back down.

"I'm sorry. I understand that list of names. People you've wronged as the winter soldier." Zemo said.

"Don't push it." Bucky told him.

"I've seen that book. It was Steve's when he came out of the ice. I told him about trouble man. He wrote it in that book." Sam explained.

"Did you hear it? What'd you think?" Sam asked.

"I like 40s music, so..." Bucky told him.

"You didn't like it?" Sam asked.

"I liked it." Bucky told him.

"It is a masterpiece, James. Complete. Comprehensive. It captures the African American experience." Zemo explained.

"He's out of line, but he's right. It's great. Everybody loves Marvin Gaye." Sam said.

"I like Marvin Gaye." Bucky replied.

"Steve adored Marvin Gaye." Sam told Bucky.

"You must have really looked up to Steve. But I realized something when I met him. The danger with people like him, America's super soldier is that we put them on pedestals." Zemo explained.

"Watch your step, Zemo." You warned him.

"They become symbols. Icons. And then we start to forget about their flaws. From there, cities fly, innocent people die. Movements are formed, wars are fought." Zemo explained as he then looked at Bucky.

"You remember that, right?" Zemo asked.

"As a young soldier sent to Germany to stop a mad icon. Do we want to live in a world full of people like the Red Skull?" Zemo asked as he shook his head.

"That is why we're going to Madripoor." Zemo said.

"What's up with Madripoor? You talk about it like it's Skull island." Sam asked.

"Ya, what about it?" You asked.

"It's an island nation in the Indonesian archipelago. It was a pirate sanctuary back in the 1800s." Bucky explained.

"It's kept it's lawless ways. But we cannot exactly walk in as ourselves. James, you will have to become someone you Claudia gone." Zemo told him