𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘞𝘚 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘹

You and Steve stood in the elevator alone as you looked out the glass window

"Operation Control."

"Keep all strike personnel on site." Rumlow said to the other people who walked in.

"Understand."

"Yes, sir."

"Forensics."

"Confirmed."

"Cap, Y/n."

"Rumlow."

The elevator began to go down as you stood awkwardly next to Steve.

"Evidence response found some fibers on the roof they want us to see." Rumlow told Steve.

"You want me to get the tax team ready?" Rumlow asked.

"No, let's wait and see what it is first." Steve told him.

"Right."

You looked down to see the other guy with his hand on his gun, it made you feel like something was off.

The elevator stopped and more people walked in.

"What's the status so far?"

"Administrations level."

"Confirmed."

Steve walked in the middle of the elevator as you slowly followed him as you eyes to people around you.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Fury. It's messed up, what happened to him." Rumlow told Steve as you didn't pay attention.

"Thank you."

The elevator stopped again and three more people walked in.

"Records"

"Confirmed."

"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?" Steve said everyone else.

And suddenly you were grabbed and Steve had something put around his wrist and trying to fight it from hitting the wall.

He managed to get the guys oof of him and the other handcuff fell towards the wall. You kicked to guys that were holding you as you thought them at Rumlow as he was about to attack Steve.

You grabbed the laser stick out of one of the guys hands to struck him with it. Steve managed to get his arm lose and attack the guys who were about to attack you.

"Whoa, I just want you to know, this isn't personal." Rumlow told us as he tried to attack Steve.

Steve thought him up at the ceiling after Rumlow attack him.

" it kind of feels personal." Steve said as he grabbed him shield and pushed the elevator buttons.

The door and there were more people, with guns really to fire at us.

"Drop the shield and weapon and put your hands in the air." They told us Steve cut something and we started to go down faster.

We soon stopped and Steve opened the door and more soldiers came running towards us.

Steve close the door and looked out the glass window.

"Give it up, Rogers."

"Get that door open."

"You have nowhere to go."

Steve then grabbed you as he took a few steps away from the glass.

"Hang in tight, ok?" Steve told you

"Get it." You told him as soon as we jumped out the glass elevator.

Soon enough you were on the ground, you both got up and started running towards the garage.

Steve and you were on a motorcycle, Steve went through the door before they closed. He speed down the bridge as spikes were at the end.

A jet fly from behind us and stopped in front of us.

"Stand down, Captain Rogers and Y/n Rogers. Stand down." They said as a Machine gun was aimed at us.

"Repeat, Stand down." They continued to say as steve went faster and Dodge the bullets coming at us.

Steve them though his shield at the jet, we jump into the jet and Steve grabbed his shield as Steve took down the jet and we landed on the other side of the bridge and continued to run.