𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘞𝘚 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘯

Natasha and Steve got out of the car as they walked towards the gate

Natasha and Steve got out of the car as they walked towards the gate. Steve don't want to you came in with them so he told you to stay in the car.

After you didn't see them, you started the radio and listen to whatever you as playing as the sun was setting and they haven't come back yet.

After a few hour of you listening to the radio and scrolling through your phone in the car. You looked up for a minute to see something fired at one of the buildings and planes were in the sky.

Steve quickly ran towards to car we Natasha in his arms. You opened the back doors as you help him put her in the car. As you both went to the front of the car and quickly drove off.

𖥸

Steve knocked on the door of a guy he knew and door soon opened to reveal Sam the guy the goes the the same therapy center as you.

"Hey, man." Sam said as he looked at us.

"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low." Steve told him.

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us." Natasha explained.

"Not everyone." Sam said as he let us in.

"Thank you." You said to him.

𖥸

You and Natasha seat on the bed next together as your dad washes his hands and whatever.

You help Natasha dry her hair after her shower.

"You okay?" Steve asked her.

"Yeah." She told him as he put the towel down and sat in front of the us.

"What's going on?" Steve asked her.

"When i first joined shield I thought I was going straight. But I guess I just traded in the KGB for HYDRA." Natasha explained as there was a pause.

"I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, but I guess I can't tell the difference anymore." She continued.

"There's a chance you might be in the wrong business." Steve told her.

"I owe you." She told him.

"It's okay." Steve told her.

"If it was the other way around, and it was down to me to save your life, now you be honest with me, would you trust me to do it?" Natasha asked Steve.

"I would now. And I'm always honest." Steve explained.

"Well, you seem pretty chipper for someone who just found out they died for nothing." Natasha told Steve with a smile.

"Well, guess I just like to know who I'm fighting." Steve said.

"I made breakfast. If you guys eat the sort of thing." Sam said at the doorway.

"Oh my gosh, yes please." You said as you followed Sam in the kitchen.