𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘞𝘚 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Natasha and Steve sat in the front as you as in the middle of the back seat as you passed the New Jersey sign

"Where did captain America learn how to steal a car?" Natasha asked as she turned towards him.

"I think it's setting a bad example for your daughter." Natasha commented.

"Nazi Germany, and if I find her stealing a car I'll beat her ass." He said as he looked in the mirror to see you.

"Mm."

"And were borrowing. Take your feet off the dash." He told Natasha as she put them on the floor.

"All right, I have a question for you, which you do not have to answer." Natasha told Steve.

"I feel like, if you don't answer it though, you're kind of answering it, you know." She said.

"What?" He questioned.

"Was that your first kiss since 1945?" She asked Steve.

"That bad, huh?" He said.

"I didn't say that." Natasha told him.

"Well, it kind of sound like that's what you're saying." Steve told her.

"No, I didn't. I just wondered how much practice you've had." Natasha explained

"Wait, I'll need practice. I've never kissed anyone yet." You said.

"You don't need practice." Steve told you.

"Everyone needs practice. Don't worry I'll help you when the time comes." Natasha said.

"I was not my first kiss since 1945 and your not going to help my daughter practice because she wouldn't be kissing anyone as long as I'm around." Steve said.

"I'm 95. I'm not dead." He told Nat.

"Nobody special, though?" Natasha asked.

"Believe it or not, it's kind of hard to find someone with shared life experience." Steve explained.

"Well, that's all right. You just make something up." Natasha told him.

Please, don't get him into online dating." You told Nat and she chuckled.

"What, like you?" Steve said.

"I don't know. The truth is a matter of circumstance. It's not all things to all people, all the time. Neither am I." Natasha explained.

"That's a tough way to live." Steve said.

"It's a good way not to die, though." She explained.

"You know, it's kind of hard to trust someone, when you don't know who someone really is." Steve continued.

"Yeah, who do you want me to be?" Natasha asked Steve.

"How about a friend?" Steve asked.

"Well, there's a chance you might be in the wrong business, Rogers." She said as us pulled up to a Metal fence.