𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

You all walked inside the building

"Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well." Sam said.

"At some point I thought if I had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler." Sharon told him.

"You know how much, I'll get for a real Monet?" Sharon continued and Sam laughed.

"Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monets." Sam said.

"No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics." Zemo told Sam.

"It's true. You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. Real stuff sits in places like this." Bucky explained.

"Mm. I didn't know that." You said.

"Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam." Sam said as he looked at something on his phone.

"Yeah. What's google say?" Bucky said as we walked passed him.

"No shit." You heard Sam say as Sharon shouted at us.

"You guys need to change. I'm hosting clients in an hour." She told you all.

𖥸

You wore black leggings with a white shirt and leather jacket, you were next to Bucky on the couch as Sam was looking though clothes.

"Much better." Sharon as she walked past Sam.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?" Sam questioned as she put something on the couch.

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the states. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." She explained.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after The Blip and the chaos, I just..." Sam tried to continue his sentence but didn't.

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? The way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy." Sharon explained.

"He knows. And not so deep down." Zemo said as he drank his glass.

"By the way, how is the new Cap?" Sharon asked.

"Don't get me started." Bucky said.

"Yeah, don't." You said.

"Please. You buy into all that Stars and Stripes bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath you were Mr. American! Caps best friend." Sharon explained as she sat down.

"And you were his adopted daughter, little miss America." Sharon said.

"Wow. She's kind of awful now." Bucky replied.

"Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum." Sam explained the Sharon.

"You guys really should steer clear of all of this for your own safety." Sharon warned us.

"We know it's a risk, but we won't leave until we find the one who cracked the code." Sam said.

"We got a name." Bucky said.

"Wilfred Nagel." You finished as Sharon got up.

"Nagel works for the Power Broker." She said.

"We need your help, Sharon. I can get your name cleared." Sam said as she got a glass of alcohol.

"You haggling with my life?" Sharon asked Sam.

"Not like that." He told her.

"I don't buy that." She said.

"You pretending like you can clear my name." Sharon continued.

"Okay, maybe it is hypocrisy. Maybe you're right. What happened to you. But I'm willing to try if you are." Sam explained.

"They cleared the bionic staring machine, and he killed almost everybody he's met. You can even ask Y/n, she been living with him." Sam continued to explain.

"I heard that." Bucky said.

"I don't trust charity." Sharon said.

"All right, a deal then. You help us out, and I get your name cleared." Sma said as he put his hand out for Sharon to shake.

She soon exhaled and shook Sam hand.

"Well, I sell to some pretty connected people. Lay low, blend in, enjoy the party. Try to stay outta trouble. I'll see what I can find." Sharon told us as she walked upstairs.

"Trouble." Zemo said.