𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘞𝘚 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

You and your father walked back in the hospital with your hoods over your face

You and your father walked back in the hospital with your hoods over your face. As Steve stop in front of the vending machine, Natasha came behind him was a bubble of gum popping.

Steve grabbed her and pushed her in another room as you quickly followed as you both told of your hoods.

"Where is it?" Steve asked Nat.

"Safe." She replied.

"Do better." Steve told her.

"Where did you get it?" Natasha asked him.

"Why would I tell you?" He asked her.

"Fury gave it to you. Why?" She continued to ask.

"What's on it!" He asked her.

"I don't know." She told him.

"Stop lying." He told her.

"I only act like I know everything, Rogers." Nat explained to him.

"I bet you knew Fury bird the pirates, didn't you?" Steve said to her.

"Well, it makes sense. The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you two." Natasha explained to him, as he grabbed her.

"I'm not gonna ask you again." Steve told her.

"I know who killed Fury." She said and me and Steve looked at her.

"Most the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists. The ones that do call him the winter soldier. He's credited with order two dozen assassinations in. The last 50 years." Natasha explained to us.

"So he's a ghost story." Steve said.

"Five years ago, I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran. Somebody shot out my tires near Odessa. We lost control went straight over a cliff. I pulled us out. Both the winter soldier was there. I was covering my engineer so he shot him straight through me." Natasha continued to explain to us as she showed us her scar from the shot.

"Soviet slug. No rifting. Bye bye bikinis." She continued.

"Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them now." Steve commented.

"Going after him is a dead end. I know, I've tried." She said as she grabbed the adapter from her pocket.

"Like you said, he's a ghost story." She said as Steve took it from her.

"Well, let's find out what the ghost wants." Steve said.