🔱 Epilogue 🔱

❦ ~ ~ ~ ❦

As a last page ends, a new life begins

❦ _________________ ❦

The wedding ceremony in itself had passed by in the blink of an eye. She had walked through the aisle in what seems to be the most beautiful white wedding dress and recited vows with her King. Her heart pounded in her chest throughout the ceremony as she held tightly on Heeseung's hand as her the development in their relationship bothered her inside her womb and Y/N felt like she was going to collapse when the time came to seal the vows with a kiss against her new husband's lips from that day onwards.

And they'll be a family after nine months will come for a new life.

Now here she stood beside Heeseung - dressed in an outfit suited for a great ruler - as they raised their wine cups to signify the start of the reception.

Every single person was clear happy for them as they all cheer - King Chang Min in sharing a rare smile with Lord Byung Ho and her friends from Slovane - from squires to knights are there as well - Sunghoon, Geonu and Sunoo was beaming at them with glistening eyes for her happiness.

Even Hanbin who is now a King with the General Seon was grinning broadly at them as they clapped from their table. Surprisingly, as the Grand Hall can still hold them, they had brought almost all of the men who helped in the battle where the legendary squire had died.

As for Heeseung's mother, Lady Yeonhae sat next to Chunseok and Leeteuk who were attempting to comfort him. There were happy tears streaming down her eyes, seeing how her greatest wish is now fulfilled and granted at the sight of Heeseung looking at Y/N lovingly.

And it wouldn't ever wane even as the years goes by.

King Chang Min or so to this time was the former ruler of Ilrien rose up to his feet and addresses the people with a warm smile. "I am grateful for all of you taking the time to attend the royal wedding of my daughter, Y/N and our beloved noble man, Heeseung", he pauses to stop a tear from his eyes and anyone could understand why. "All I've got to say to the two of them in their special day is to be inlove to each for the rest of their lives"

Standing right beside his wife with a biggest smile on his face, Heeseung lightly squeezed her hand. Y/N turned to meet his gaze, and she smiles back at him with such a happiness in her face that easily took his breath away.

"If only this ceremony wouldn't take too long, I would gladly kiss you right now", Heeseung says, almost leaning down to her if the priest behind them didn't clear his throat as a sign.

Her lips naturally curved into a naughty smile as she is the one to gives him a peck right there in the lips. "Remember that I was a Princess never finding it easy to follow their rules", she whispered. "Besides, you look pretty handsome right now to resist"

With a broad grin on his face, he was about to still some kiss too but steps back a bit when he was interrupted by the mass of people approaching them to their table to congratulate them over and over again. To the point they both lost counts of how many there well-wishers and when Heeseung notices the unease in Y/N's side, he lets her leave - knowing that she doesn't need to be stress or else - the health of their fruit inside her might be affected

"I will tell them that you needed a breather for now", is the last thing he says before Y/N lifts her dress and snucks out of the hall.