Chapter #105

Angel POV:
We went home and I made diner I said can we see Koby tomorrow we have the day off. Yes, we can it been 2 weeks since we saw him and his brothers. I call him and see if he busy.

Angel
Hi Koby, are You and your brother's busy tomorrow?

Koby
Not until 2:00 why?

Angel
Me Jess and Maxi off tomorrow wanted to know if you want to surf with us.

Koby
Yes, meet us at Mabrura tomorrow at 9:00?

Angel
See you then bye.

Jess POV:
Hey bro Koby said meet him at Mabrura tomorrow at 9:00. Okay sis. I'm going to bed love both of you. Love you too sis. Hey Maxi, it good to have Angel back in the house. Yes, it is. I'm going to bed see you in the morning.

Angel POV:
I made breakfast for us 3 and got ready and got Maxi and Jess up. We eat I got Buddy ready. We got our surf boards. We off to see Koby. Hi Sunny, how are you? I'm good. It good to see you here Flower. Yep, I miss been here with you guys. Let go surf my board is made so Buddy can be on it to and be safe too. We rode the waves a long time they welcome us to a cookout we are going. I'm having a good time. We on our way home now. I fell asleep in the car.

Maxi POV:
We on our way home I look back and see Angel asleep. She had a really good time she asleep. I know I hope she has more good day. So do I bro. She jumps of a cliff to save someone and everything she have to be tired. We woke her up to tell her meds and put her oxygen on then we put her to bed. Good night little sis we both said.