Chapter #158

Hoppo POV:
I made it to the hospital. Dr Cullen call me and ask me to come for Sakura Pollock Jess Pollock and Dean Gladstone. Sakura is in surgery. Jesse and Dean is in room 33a. Thank you. I went to their room. Hi boys. Hey boss. How are you feeling? Sore sorry boss I'm worry about Angel. I know son so am I. We talk and Dr Cullen came in and spoke.

Dr Cullen POV:
Miss Pollock is in a coma she went into the coma during the wreak. Had a broken rib that punched her right lung. Rebroke her shoulder. She is in the ICU for a while.

Jess POV
No, her vision came true. 

That why I feel so much pain. Yes, it is Mr. Pollock. Hey boss can I stay with you for a while? I can't go back home right now. Yes, you can. I need to let Koby know about us, and the car wreck.

Koby
Hey bro is you home? I have some new to tell you.

Jess
No bro me Angel and Deano are in the hospital we were in a car wreck going home.

Koby
What. 

I'm coming with My brothers.

Jess
See you soon I'm in room #33a.

Koby POV:
Hi bro Jess and flower is in the hospital they were in a car wreck today. We are coming. We made it I see both Jess and Deano they okay. Jess arm is broke and Deano leg is broke. How flower? Jess and Deano start to cry. She is in a coma. A punched lung broken rib rebroke shoulder. Oh no We here for you. and you too Deano just let us know. Thank you Koby. We talk And I went home and let Olay know about Flower. See upset. We all are.

Jess POV:
All the lifeguards came and seen us and talk to us. Me and Deano get to go home in a week. I get to go see my sister tomorrow with Hoppo. We going to spend some time together. He like a father to me and Angel.

Angel POV:
I'm talking to my mom and Aunt. I going to be okay just going to which Jess and Hoppo helping each other through this. They have my back and Hoppo has Jess back.

Jess and Sakura mom.

Lilly POV:
I'm watching over my kids and right now one is in a coma. She can talk to me and her aunt. We just watching over my son and their boss he like a father to both Jess and Sakura. We talk a lot and have fun watching Jess talking about when him and Angel were kids.