Chapter #168

Central to Middle flags
There a person face down 40 meters to your left.

Middle flags to central
Copy Maxi is going in.

Angel POV:
I am setting and looking around the beach. I see Yak and Maxi working together trying to bring the person in that was face down. Me and Jess both in the tower from the fell this morning. I got a call from the jail.

Jail
Is this Miss Pollock?

Angel
Yes, this is she.

Jail
I'm Sorry to say this but Nick West is out of jail he may come after you and your twin brother again.

Angel
Please tell you that you're joking.

Jail
Sorry I'm not but if you need anything please don't hesitate to call us we will help you.

Angel POV:
I drop my phone and Buddy is whining and braking. I can't see anything.

Jess POV:
Angel are you okay? Come on sis come out of shock.

Central to Hoppo
Can you please come to the tower Something is wrong with Angel.

Hoppo to Central
Copy on my way.

Deano POV
Come on sweetie you okay we here for you.

Central to North end
There is a hand wavering at you 40 meters to your right.

North end to Central
Copy Quinn is going in.

Hoppo POV:
I'm here. Hi Boss Angel went into shock after a phone call. Okay. Hey Babygirl, you okay. You are safe and in the tower with Hoppo Deano and Jess. We watch the beach and talking to Angel. Hey there you go.

Angel POV:
Sorry but someone is out of jail that me and Jess help to catch when we were only 8 years old. Before I moved to Japan. No sis not the guy that they to kidnap you. Maybe bro. He did say when he got out, he be after us. He was only 15 years old.