Chapter #145

Reidy POV:
Angel asked me to stay with her this week. That right Maxi and Jess is in Japan this week. I got my stuff out of the car and said Thank you for letting me stay with you. You're welcome I can't be alone for a week by myself with my seizures. I don't care to stay with you.

Julie POV:
I called Angel and see f I could stay with her my cousin just had a baby.

Angel
Hi Julie, is everything?

Julie
Can I stay with you my cousin just had a baby, so they have no room for me.

Angel
Yes, you may. I send Reidy to get you at the tower.

Julie
Thanks,

Angel POV:
Hey Reidy, can you please get Julie her cousin doesn't have room after having a baby. Yes, she at the tower. I try to make dinner, but it didn't turn out right. Welcome. I'm sleeping in my brother room Riedy you sleep in Maxi room. Julie you in my room. We set all their stuff down. I got pizza for dinner. We talk about ourselves. Reidy help me take my shots. We went to bed. I hope tomorrow is a good day.

Jess POV:
I hope my sister is doing okay. I called Hoppo and he said that Reidy and Julie are staying with her. I'm glad. Are first day was busy. But all the lifeguards are friendly to us. Maxi and I talked to them about Angel, they miss her. I lost 10 years. We are close to each other they are happy for us. Good night bro.