Chapter #111

Angel POV:
We are closing for today. When I had a pain go through my head. Buddy started barking. I see H he said let lay you down. He helps me down as the other is packing up the beach. I had a real bad pain in my head.

H POV:
Angel looks like she in pain. I call out to whoever down stirs that I need help. It Karrbox and Brandy I said she look like she was in pain. The seizure started. I hit my timer and Buddy went under her head. It was only 1 min long. Hi Angel you at Bondi a with H Karrbox and Brandy you are doing good. She looks at me and try to say something, but it didn't come out right. Brandy starts to sign something.

Brandy
Are you okay?

Angel
My head hurts that why I had the seizure I had a pain go through my head.

Brandy
I know only the ABC in sign I hope that helps.

Angel
That good. This is why I learned to us sign language.

Brandy POV:
Angel said she had a pain go through her head that why the seizure. Oh, I now my ABC in sign language. She can't talk good after a seizure like that. Okay thank you Brandy we need to tell Jess and Hoppo.

Central To Hoppo and Jess
Angel just had a seizure but had a pain go through her head before it happens. She can't talk good right now.

Hoppo To Central
Copy Coming

Jess to Central
Copy Coming up.

Karrbox POV:
Hoppo and Jees is his way up. Thank you Karrbox. Angel said thank you Karrbox. I see Hoppo and Jess come in. Hi sis.

Angel
Hi Brother, I had one of them bad pain in my head before a seizure.

Jess POV
It okay. I'm going to get your headache shot here I bought it just in case. Thank you Hoppo. Can we go on home? Yes, you and Angel and Maxi all 3 can go on home call anyone if you need help at all. I will. See you guys. Bye see you tomorrow. If Angel can't talk, she can be in my office or have the day off. Okay we let you know tomorrow.