Chapter #177

Angel POV:
We left Bondi beach going to Marbra beach. I called Koby to talk to him and his brothers about the cancer. I'm crying it going to be hard to tell them too about it. Hey bro please pull over I can't breathe. We did. It's okay Sunlight please breathe with me. I can breathe again. Thank you, little sun. You're welcome big sun.

Koby POV:
Flower be here in a few minutes she has some bad news to tell us. I hope Olay is okay. She 4 months pregnant. I see Jess Blake and flower she looks sick. Hey little sis we all here.

Angel
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that I have stage one bone cancer. I will not be at Maroubra for a while. I will miss you guys. Next time you see me I will have my head shaved.

The Bra boys.
What cancer. 

We going to shaves our heads too. We all love you like a sister, and we care about you.

Angel
Thank you for caring for me. I love you all like brothers. Everyone is shaving their heads for me.

Koby
Yes, we Care for you. I come over to see you after your trements. I hope it not to hard on you.

Jesse POV:
We left to go to Hoppo. I'm glad we have family in the Bra boys and boys in blue. We made it to Hoppo and see everyone there and all the wife/girlfriends is there too. Stacy came over and said let get doing the shaving. Thank you again Stacy. Anytime Jess.

Angel POV:
We all have gotten our head shaved. We put it on our Instagrams. I tag my old boss and co-worker I'm battling cancer, but I have all the boys in blue to help me though this.

Ray-Lee POV:
I was looking at my Instagram and see I was tagged in a post and see Sakura Pollock has cancer and all the boys in blue shaved their head for her. I repost and say we behind you all the way. I told my wife and all the lifeguard in Japan. All of us shaved our heads too.

Angel POV:
Hey guys look all my old co-workers shaved their head too for me. I run in for the last time before the camo start next week. It Roo from the India cricket team. Hey long time no see Roo. Hey little Luna that you? Yep, let's go to the shore and get you back to your team.

Vee POV:
I can't find Roo oh he fell in the water again and got reuse I see it Little Luna. Hey sweetie it's good to see you. Hey V yes but I have bad news. What is it? Both me and Roo ask,

Angel POV:
I have stage one bone cancer. This is my last reaccuse for a while.

Vee POV:
Oh no. We have you in our prayers. Here my number please call if you need anything we be here for 4 months.

Angel POV:
I will thank you for your number. We walked over to the team and Vee told them about my cancer. You guys want to meet the other lifeguards and my twin brother? Yes please.