chapter #3

Sakura POV:
We on our way to Bondi I hope they like me. Hey bro what is your boss like? He okays he helps where he can and all the boy's teat each other like a family. Cool. I hope they don't mind me coming to see them today I'm trying out next week at the tryouts. That cool You need to meet Hoppo and Maxi first we don't want to scary Maxi just by showing up at the house. Nope let go meet Hoppo and Maxi. Okay. We are here. We got our I told Jess on our way here that. 

I still have seizures not bad only when I'm sick or get hit on the head and have a bad headache and I still have asthma. 

Okay thank you for telling me. You're welcome. We here at Hoppo office I leave you here to talk to him, I have to go to work now. Okay big bro Talk to you later. Yep later.

Hoppo POV:
There is a knock on the door I said come in. Hi my name is Sakura Pollock. We talk on the phone oh my brother know I'm here he is the one who brought me here. Okay it nice to meet you Miss Pollock. Please call me Sakura. Okay please call me Hoppo. You are a lifeguard in Japan? Yes for 2 years I saved the head lifeguard Little son he got push in the ocean and couldn't swim, and I pass all the test they gave me. I have a Jet ski ID. CPR id. And I when thour all high school and went to college for a year. I have 2 health problems. Okay what are they?

Sakura POV:
I look at the paper I filled it out. It maybe for the tryouts.

Name:

Sakura Star Pollock.

Age:

18

Health problems:

Seizure & Asthma.

Note on seizures.

Only if sick or hit in the head or a bad headache.

Allergies

Anything Latex.

Peanuts

Milk

Tomato

Onions.

Note on milk:

Can eat Ice cream, & Cheese. I just can't drink milk.

Family:

Jess Pollock.

Younger twin brother.

Last Job:

Lifeguard in Japan for 2 years.

Hoppo POV:
I laugh see Jess is younger than Sakura. I said okay I talked to your boss. I let you do the test, but please let someone know if you about to have a seizure or an asthma attack. I will. The tryouts are in 3 days. This was the paper you have to fill out. So you can have a day with Jess in the tower. Or walk around the beach? I may walk and go swimming. Swim in between the red and yellow flags. I will thank I will see you at the tryouts Hoppo. 

I glad she here for Jess since his mom passed last month.

 Bye Sakura. See you later Hoppo.