The beginning

Choose one of the 2 outfits.

NO PERSPECTIVE

A new school year, and another new school for 16 year old Maya. She didn't like attention but the fact that she was new, turned all eyes on her as she walked down the halls, towards the principals office.

As she walked down the halls she could hear all the theories about her. She actually found it entertaining and laughed with the students confidence as they shared the fake rumours with their friends.
She kept walking while keeping her head up and making eye contact with all the girls who thought they could intimidate her.

She finally arrived and came across a small wooden door with ' principals office' written on it in gold. She opened it and came across a women, she was probably in her 40's, she made eye contact with her for less then a second and then headed to the other door which lead to the actual office. Without hesitating she opened the door and walked into a small office, it was really dirty and it smelled like someone had died in there. The walls were painted a shitty brown which made her sick and the desk was completely unorganized. She went back to the lady and stood in front of her desk " the principal will be back soon" the secretary said while keeping her head down and staying focused on what she was doing.

She went and sat in the chair across from the secretary's desk. After 5 minutes her impatience started to show, with the usual foot tapping on the floor. After less then a minute goes by the secretary raised her head and gave the girl a death stare. Maya knowing exactly what the stare was about but not caring she kept doing it just to test the woman's nerves. A couple death stares later the secretary got up slamming her hands on the desk and looking at the girl with her face red like a tomato. Maya while watching the vein in the lady's red forehead ready to pop out and the stare that was supposed to scare her couldn't help herself but laugh.

A few minutes later, while Maya was still laughing, the principal walked in, stopped and tried to make his tired eyes focus on the girl that was sitting there laughing, after a few seconds he gave up and went into his office. Maya also got up and went in the office right after him. He looked back at her like he was bothered. "Oh sorry did i bother you by asking you to do your job?" Maya said with an ironic look on her face. He turned back around and sat on his chair.

"Sit" he said.

She looked down at the chair which had all different colours on it, and no it wasn't the design. She knew that she would be better off not knowing what that was. So she sat down and tried to forget about it.

"You must be Maya Evans" he said.

She nodded.

"Well nice first impression you made there Miss Evans" he said ironically.

"Thank you so much sir, I've been practicing for weeks" She answered.
The principal (Mr. Jenkins) looked down and took a deep breath.

She enjoyed that, they had been together for less than 5 minutes and she had already annoyed him.

"So are you going to give me the schedule for my classes?" She said in boredom.

He opened the drawer next to him and grabbed a piece of paper and handed it to her.

"I can tell a student to show you the class if you can't find them" he said.

"No that won't be a problem thank you" she replied.

" Well welcome to our school, i hope you have a great time" he said but not out of kindness, he says that to every student.

" Oh thank you sir, i am sure i will" she replied with an evil look on her face.