12

It has a kind of a bit more inappropriate scene at the end so....

Peter was next to go into the medical room. He needed to have many stitches on his back and arms. While Happy was stitching him up he was also trying to make him feel better.

"When she wakes up she will remember you, don't worry" Happy said.

"But what if she doesn't, what will i do then?" Peter yelled. What happened and the fact he was in pain made his furious.

"Calm down" Happy said

Peter then got really mad. "Don't tell me to calm down, i love that girl. When and if she wakes up, she won't even know who I am. How am i supposed to be calm when that is all i think about" Peter got up from his sit and started to yell.

Nat walked into the room because she had heard Peter yell. She walked over to Peter and hugged him very tightly. When her arms wrapped around him, Peter broke down and started to cry.

"I know baby, i know, but we will figure this out.... Together" Nat said with a soft tone in her voice. She felt really bad, she knew how close the two teens were and now that he revealed that he loves her, she felt even worse.

"Go rest in your room and we will update you when she wakes up" Nat said and rubbed Peter's back. Peter then left the room and headed to his.

The next Morning

Everyone slept in because they were very tired but Bucky was the only one that woke up early. He actually didn't sleep at all, he was really nervous, he sat next to May the whole night and held her hand. He went to the kitchen to get something and when he turned around he saw May standing and looking at him.

"May?" Bucky asked. He was scared, surprised, relieved. He had many different emotions.

"Bucky" May answered with a smile. She ran up to him, jumped on him and hugged him. May was one of the few people that could bring a smile on Bucky's face. They hugged each other for a long time but suddenly Bucky pulled away.

"How do you feel?" He asked while still holding her arms.

"I feel good actually, i didn't expect to feel so good" she said with a smile.

They both laughed and sat on the living room. Suddenly the rest of the team started to wake up and hug May. Only Peter didn't come to the living room.

"Hey May can i ask you a question?" Nat asked.

"Yeah sure" May said while still smiling.

"Do you remember Peter?" Nat asked.

"Who?" May asked in confusion.

Everyone stayed silent. They looked at each other and then at the ground. Nat then left the room and went downstairs.