06

This is what she is wearing at school

Maya got dressed and went upstairs to get better.

"Are we leaving?" She asked

Peter turned around and nodded.

"Bye guys" both kids said before walking out of the door.

When they were walking Peter was explaining to May the streets in case she ever has to come here alone. When they arrived at the school Ned had also just arrived so Peter ran up to him and hugged him. May followed but slower.

"Hi Ned how are you?" She said.

Ned looked at Peter in shock. Maya was never that kind.

"I am good how are you?" He replied

"Great" she said and left to go inside the school.

When she walked in she immediately headed for the principals office. She opened the door waiting to see the person she was the most happy to see again. But when she opened the door no one was there. She was confused but she didn't want what she was thinking to be true. She then knocked the principals door and when she heard the word to come in she opened it.

"Oh Ms. Evans, long time no see" He said

"Good Morning sir, where is Ms Lockwood?" She asked.

"Oh she left, yesterday was her last day" he said while looking at his desk where he was signing some papers.

"What?" She whispered to herself while slowly walking out of the office. She didn't want to believe it.

She was crushed, she went in the hall and then to her locker. While she was getting her stuff, sadness took over her. She fell down and sat with her back on the lockers. Nia was her first real friend since she got here. And she didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. It was really silent, no one was in the halls because everyone was in class. Suddenly Peter appeared, he looked around for a bit before he spotted her, he then ran up to her and sat on his knees to be on her level.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I'm gonna go home okay?" She said while looking up at him

"Yeah sure, do you want me to come with you?" No it's fine stay here.

"You sure, we can go for a walk at the park" Peter added knowing she liked to walk at the park

She thought about it for a bit and then gave him her hand to help her get up.

"Let's go" she said and started walking

They had been walking for a long time, until one of them finally spoke

"Are you better now?" Peter asked

Maya looked at him. He was a bit taller than her so she had to look up a bit and smiled at him. Peter also smiled and continued to walk.

"Hey come here" Peter suddenly said.

He then grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an alley. He then grabbed her waist tightly and threw his web on the ceiling. She was very confused but then she understood what he was doing. Her feet then left the ground. Maya was scared at first so her eyes were closed during the whole experience. She only opened them when her feet touched the ground. She was still grabbing Peter's shirt but when she saw she was safe she let go.

"Sorry" she said with an awkward laugh.

She then looked at the view. It was breathtaking. She started stepping closer and closer to the edge. They were on the roof of a building that was really tall. It had a view of the whole city, the park, the fountain, it was amazing.