08

Person 1: "She needs to leave, it's too dangerous for her here"

Person 2:"No, we can train her and she will be able to protect herself. Where will she go anyway?"

P1:"I don't know. But we will find a place"

P2:"I don't agree but we should decide as a team"

"Hey guys, why are you whispering?" A girls voice interrupted the conversation.

"May? You are awake" The first person said in surprise.

"Cap, is everything okay?" May asked

"Yeah, good to have you back" Steve said

"How long was i out?" She asked

"Two days" Tony, who was standing next to Steve the whole time said. "So we need to talk to you about something important" Tony then added.

"Yeah what is it?" She said and sat back down on the bed.

"So i think that it would be safer if you left the city, but Cap thinks it would be better if you stayed here, and we wanted your opinion on this" Tony explained the situation while walking and sitting next to her.

"Oh" she said in surprise. She didn't expect that to be the first thing she heard after she had recovered. "I dont want to be a liability for you all but i also don't want to leave from here. So i think it would be better if you all decided together and i will do whatever you tell me" she said. The idea of leaving the tower and her friends terrified her, but she tried to hide it.

She got up and tried to walk away but she couldn't. Her leg hurt her a lot. She gasped in pain while holding her leg and then it all came back to her. The fight, the shooting she remember what happened at Prom. Cap immediately put her hand across his shoulder and helped her walk across the room to the couch. She sat there as the rest of the Avengers went into the meeting room to discuss the issue.

The meeting lasted a very long time, and she could also hear people yelling from time to time. So eventually she got bored and fell asleep on the couch, since she couldn't go anywhere else. Then Nat and Steve entered the room she was in, to talk to her, but they noticed she was asleep. They just stood there and looked at her. She was so peaceful and looked so innocent. She needed to be protected.

"I don't want to lose her again, i can't" Nat whispered with a sad look on her face.

" Me neither, but you know Tony won't change his mind" Steve answered and grabbed a blanket to cover the girl.

When May woke up it was night time. She got up carefully and started walking around the Tower slowly and while holding on to the objects around her, since she still couldn't completely walk. Then Tony walked into the room.

"Hey Tony " she said

"Hey, so we made a decision" he said

"Oh okay, and?" She asked

"We decided that for your own safety it would be better if you left. You will go and live with my wife Pepper and daughter Morgan in a place out of town" he said. He tried to look like he didn't care but he did. A lot.

"Oh okay, so when am i leaving?" she asked while trying to hide her sadness.

"Right now" Tony said while looking around the room, like he was avoiding to look at the girl.

"Okay i am gonna go pack my stuff" May said and went downstairs quickly because she could no longer hold back her tears. When she finished packing she went back upstairs where Tony was waiting for her.