09

"May, Morgan where are you girls?" Pepper yelled from downstairs.

"In my room Pepper" May yelled back. Pepper came up the stairs and stood in the doorway.

"May, someone is waiting for you downstairs" Pepper said and then left quickly not giving May any other hints.

(Choose one of the two outfits at the beginning of this chapter to wear)

She got dressed and went down stairs. She was so nervous but excited at the same time to see who it was but when she actually did she wasn't that happy.

"Hey" said the blonde boy that lives next door while giving her flowers.

"Oh, hi" May said. She didn't smile or anything she just took the flowers and kept standing there. She thought it would be someone close to her, she thought it would be one of the Avengers.

"So Jake here wanted to ask you something" Pepper said while looking at Jake to give him courage.

"Em yeah, i was wondering if you would like to go out with me" Jake said with a big smile, while looking at May up and down all the time. That made her very uncomfortable.

"Pepper can i please talk to you for a second" she said and exited the kitchen. Pepper followed her.

"I dont want to go out with him, he is weird" May whispered in panic.

"Why?, he is cute" Pepper asked.

"I just don't like him and he is very weird" May said with a look of disgust in her face.

"Maybe you just have to give him a chance, you can get to know him and then decide if you like him or not" Pepper insisted.

"Okay fine" May said and went back into the kitchen.

"Yes i will go out with you" She said with a fake and akward smile.

Pepper started laughing with May's smile and found the whole situation very funny.

"Okay let's go" Jake said and grabbed May's hand very tightly and pulled her back.

"Wait now?" She said while loosing her balance from the pull.

"Yes" he said while still pulling her.

When they left the house May couldn't take it anymore.

"First of all stop pulling my arm and second of all where are we going?" She said in anger.

A look of embarassment appeared on Jake's face because he knew he had already messed up. He let go of her hand and answered.

"We are going to the park" he said.

"Okay where is it?" May asked.

"Let me show you" he said while giving her his hand.

"I don't think so" she said while taking a step back.

"Okay yeah i will just show you the way" he said and pulled down his hand knowing she wasn't gonna hold hands with him.

They walked for a long time until they finally got to the park. They sat down on a bench and didn't say anything.

"So what are you to Ms. Potts and Morgan?" He asked.

"Next question" she said while looking at the kids that were playing in the playground.

He didn't say anything after that, he just looked at her up and down once again.

"Stop doing that" she said while moving further away from him on the bench.