3

Beyoncé was serious now and Nicki could do nothing but stop still as she watched Beyoncé panic. "This is wrong- this is- we shouldn't be doing this" she said tightly closing her legs and sitting up. Nicki moved from her position between Beyoncé's legs and leaned up on the bed. "I- don't want to be that person. I don't want to be like him. I can't- I can't cheat."

"He cheated first" Nicki pointed out.

Beyoncé looked up as if begging for a sign from God. Her naked body pressed closer into the bed and she battled her own mind. "I don't want to be like him" she breathed.

Nicki watched in silence. She was soaking wet all for this woman and now she wasn't even gonna get to taste her. She sighed as Beyoncé continued. "And besides you're the one he cheated with. That's disgusting"

"The fuck?" Nicki asked scrunching up her face ready to curse Beyoncé out. Who did she think she was calling disgusting cuz she definitely didn't think she was disgusting 5 minutes ago? If anyone was disgusting it was the ugly ass man she was married to. If only she knew what he was into...

"Oh my goodness- I didn't mean it like that" she instantly corrected herself. Hurting Nicki was the last thing she wanted to do - in fact she wanted the opposite.

"I meant me. I'm disgusting. I shouldn't want to cheat. I shouldn't be looking at you like this." She corrected. She looked down, her leg starting to bob again.

"I shouldn't want you like this." She sat up and looked around the room. It felt smaller now as the curtain billowed from the open balcony. Onika rolled onto her bed, climbing on top of a pillow. She watched Beyoncé intently, confused and intrigued by what was going on in her mind.

"I'm just so turned on by you and it's wrong - it's so wrong." She whispered guilt dripping from her lips as she watched Onika. Her lipstick was practically non existent now and her southern accent strong, "but I'm so wet. I want you so bad"

"I want you too Beyoncé" Nicki whispered slowly. She was practically salivating. There was no way this woman wanted her. She was gorgeous - sexy as hell and she had just admitted to being wet for her. Nicki just wanted to taste her. She watched Beyoncé's eyes in silence and yearning. She wanted to tell her she was turned on too. She was sure she was leaving a wet patch on the pillow beneath her as she rolled her hips, feeling her clit tingle.

"I shouldn't have let it get this far" she whispered fighting her eyes to look away from Nicki who was hunched into the pillow, her ass moving slowly.

"It's okay" Nicki bit her lip shyly.

"I'm sorry" she whispered as her eyes locked on to Nickis. They seemed to have a silent conversation looking into each others eyes until Nicki broke the eye contact, still feeling the heat of her body.

Beyoncé lifted a finger to Nickis chin, tilting it upwards. She kissed her again softly this time, releasing her almost as soon as their lips touched.

Nicki bit her lip, eyes still on Beyoncé as she rolled her hips forwards and backwards. She wanted to stop, to respect Beyoncé's "stop," but every time they touched she felt her body ignite.

She moved up and down, her clit brushing against the fabric. Their eyes met again as Nicki ground against the pillow. Beyoncé watched intently wanting to touch her, to kiss her, to taste her. Nicki kept going, watching her reactions. And Beyoncé couldn't look away. She knew what Nicki was doing and she watched in silence.

Nicki was so horny and every time she looked at Beyoncé. The pillow rubbed between her thighs and she ground into it even harder.

"Beyoncé" Onika whispered, her body aching with yearning. She had forgotten where she was - so desperate for the touch. Her body tingled as she moaned into the pillow.