8

And that was it. They were dating.

Beyoncé had just accepted she wanted to have an affair and it was with the girl who was fucking her husband. She couldn't tell him she knew about his affair and Onika would continue to fuck her husband.

But she was okay with that.

"The apartment was for you?" Beyoncé asked noting the suitcase in the room.

Onika glanced at it and nodded. "How did you know?"

"Bank statements," she shrugged. Her husband wasn't very good at hiding his messes.

"Oh," Onika nibbled her lip wondering if that was how Beyoncé had found her in the first place. A consistent charge to a hotel he was never at would likely make anyone suspicious.

"I guess a hotel and all those gifts wasn't enough"

"I didn't ask him for it" Onika wrapped her arms around herself awkwardly clenching her jaw.

"Sorry I didn't mean it like that." Beyoncé sighed and uncrossed her arms. "It's just that he's supposed to be mine, you know? He told me he loved me and he used to do all this shit for me..."

Onika felt bad again. She assumed Beyonce was upset about the cheating but she had never made it so clear before. The first time they'd met she had confessed to not loving him. Now she seemed to be showing her sadness and Onika didn't know how to respond.

"He does love you" she spoke up. She felt an urge to comfort Beyonce even if it wasn't her place to.

"Right because you cheat on people you love" Beyoncé rolled her eyes at the thought.

"He never looked at me the way he looks at you" she spoke with an uncomfortable amount of honesty. She'd seen him in those pictures with his wife - that man was in love with her.

Onika wasn't jealous at all. Part of her had actually liked being the other woman. There were things he told her that he'd never tell his wife, she got to see a relationship up close with all of its mess. Still, she held a level of respect for the wife. As if what she was doing was a gift to the wife. If he didn't cheat with her it would be with someone else - someone who didn't care the way that she did. She had helped him with her; picking out his outfits, giving him advice. Onika had never wanted to break them up.

Beyoncé just looked away moving from the balcony to sit on Onikas bed. "I wonder if we like the same things about you" Beyoncé thought aloud.

"Uh uh you ain't had what he likes bout me" Onika bit her lip teasingly.

Beyoncé's rolled her eyes before she remembered the picture she'd seen of Onika. Her thoughts ran to the shape of her body imagining her hand running along Onikas brewmaster. "You're annoying" she said running her tongue over her teeth.

"You still like me" Onika chuckled with a tease on her tongue. Beyoncé couldn't deny it after the amount of times she'd said it earlier so instead she rolled her eyes again.

"What was you painting earlier?"

"Um I'm not really sure" Onika didn't bother asking how Beyoncé knew she'd been painting. She'd gone to the effort of hiding the image and putting all of her paints away before Beyoncé was even allowed inside. "I was trying to work on that piece I told you about"

"The passion one?"

She nodded.

"Can I see?"

Onika looked to the bed it lay underneath. "I'll show you when it's finished." She knew what it was and how she felt painting it. But she honestly couldn't remember what it looked like.